Perron Rigot wax, I have no idea what to charge

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

befab

Reaction score
Hi all,

im feeling very confused about what i need to be charging for waxing. Ok so i have a lovely home based treatment room, i am starting to build up my clientle slowly and have been using a sallys warm and hot wax. However i have just switched over to PR and just did the discovery day and will be training with Kim Lawless next week to learn speed waxing.

can anybody help me figure out what would be the right sort of prices to charge and can i post some of my prices??? so fellow geeks advise me if they are too low.

So confused!! :?::?::?::?::sad:

Have a look at websites of other salons ... Mine is www.thetreatmentden.co.uk and you can see my prices there. I'm also home based, but remember prices vary by area.

I also work from a home studio and I use PR waxes for all my waxing treatments and as its a premium product you can charge a lot more for the waxing. I have salons that are close to where I am located and some of them charge a lot less but they dont use the same quality waxes. Google Perron Rigot waxers in your area and get a feel for what people are charging for their treatments which will help and give you an idea of the average treatment cost , also you need to consider all your overheads and what percentage of profit you would like to make and remember at the end of the day if you are offering a good quality waxing service using a good wax and you are trained to a good standard then clients are often happy to pay a bit more for this...

Im sure Kim will give you some useful help when you train with her.

HTH Jack

Thank you for your advice, just had a look at your website and yes its given me price ideas, i defo need to up my prices then and i think my clients will see the quality for them selves and be impressed, euroblond is just brilliant!

I recently swapped to person rigot and get my prices the same as although the wax is more expensive and better quality i find it goes a lot further so it does not cost me more in the long run plus i don't work from an overly affluent area

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back