Perron Rigot Wax.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah22

Reaction score
Hey geeks.

I recently bought some Perron Rigot Cristal Ocean strip wax, Jasmine oil and refreshing gel. This is my first time using it.

My problem is, I'm finding that all of the hair is not coming out in comparison to me using Salon Services Tea Tree Creme Wax, and I'm finding that all of my clients skin seems to be really sticky!!

Am I doing something wrong?

All help greatly appreciated xx

Sarah,

I also use PR wax and I use the same ones that you are using.
I never have a problem with the hair removal or the stickiness. With cristal ocean wax I find it spreads really thinly on the area and I always prefer the paper thin waxing strips rather than the thick ones so I can get all the wax with one brisk rub on the strip.

At the end of all my waxing treatments I always put some jasmine oil in my gloves and lightly massage the area to remove any residual wax and then use a clean strip to remove before applying the refreshing gel or moisturiser.

I find that often when you change from one product to another it takes a little time to get used to the new product.

I hope it turns out okay for you..
Good luck
Jack

Hi Jack!! Thanks for replying :)

I'm spreading it really thinly due to the wax's fluidity. I'm also using paper strips, but their skin is still really sticky, even after I use the refreshing gel!! What am I doing wrong?

Sarah,
Try the oil after the waxing before the refreshing gel, I think you will find that will make a huge difference.
HTH Jack

I have recently discovered Salonserve tea tree cream wax and I have to say that I'm very impressed with it. I still use PR wax in my roller but have started using the Salonserve wax in my pot. If this wax was working for you, why are you changing?

Thank you Jack, I will try that :)

Latest posts

Back