Perron Rigot

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bexi

Reaction score
WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO
had to let you all know I've ordered my new wax am SOOOOO excited!!!

becki xxx

WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO
had to let you all know I've ordered my new wax am SOOOOO excited!!!

becki xxx

Cool beans, I'm really chuffed for you and am sure you will enjoy using it - what ones did you go for in the end? If you need any tips on using the line, just let me know and I'll be happy to help :)

Andy

hehe its all thanks to you why I'm getting it, and I let them know that as well!

i got the monoi strip wax and then Cirépil Eurose no strip wax, I'm so excited, which do you use?

becki xxx

hehe its all thanks to you why I'm getting it, and I let them know that as well!

i got the monoi strip wax and then Cirépil Eurose no strip wax, I'm so excited, which do you use?

becki xxx

Ooooh, the Monoi is beautiful - exquisitely fragranced and it even looks sexy as it goes on the skin, lol! :lol: It's actually my favourite in the lineup but I use the Green Tea in the salon as it's more of a unisex scent, and the Euroblonde non-strip. The Eurose is a lovely creamy non-strip wax, and really good at getting those short and stubborn little blighters. I'm all excited for you too, lol! :D x

hi would someone be able to pm me with the prices please, im trained in both strip and non strip and am really wanting to try this brand as theres so many good comments about it
thanks for any help:hug:

hi would someone be able to pm me with the prices please, im trained in both strip and non strip and am really wanting to try this brand as theres so many good comments about it
thanks for any help:hug:

Hi Joolz,

If you PM me with your email address I can send you the current price-list, although your order would need to be placed through Thalgo.

There are new products and starter kits being introduced at Professional Beauty in March, so pop along to the stand and myself and Kim (The Wax Queen) will be happy to demonstrate the lineup - in fact, that offer stands for any Geek who wants to have a play with the waxes.

If you have any questions about the products in the meantime, both myself and Kim are freelance trainers for the brand and would be happy to give you our thoughts and tips on how to get the best from their various waxes.

Andy :D

thanks very much andy i have pmd you

hi could you please send me the list too thanks. have pm'd you hope thats ok

Latest posts

Back