Pet hates.........

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My pet hate is geeks slagging off their clients and their little foibles....after all without clients we would not have a business or any income.:sad:

:rolleyes:

Sorry Geeks but I just had to post it ...................I am now stepping away from the laptop ...honest :o

Well said!!! I KNOW that I have atleast 3 clients that come on here,and 2 of them have told me they read my posts, remember ladies, this site is accessible to EVERYBODY, clients and all : )

Again, I've only posted and will only ever post what I have said and will say directly to clients. I wouldn't post anything otherwise. I'd recommend the same.

My pet hate is when my husband offeres to cook tea for me so I can put my feet up after a long day at work! Then calls me out the kitchen 5 times to check if it's cooked enough, I might as well do it myself!!!

My pet hate is when my husband offeres to cook tea for me so I can put my feet up after a long day at work! Then calls me out the kitchen 5 times to check if it's cooked enough, I might as well do it myself!!!

At least he tries lol! I can barely get my OH to wash the dishes in his own house let alone mine :/ the one time I got him to wash up for me I made him wear marigolds. It now comes up as a picture when he calls me hehe :) get your own back girls with shoe placing men ;) x

what does OH mean

He does act like an old man to be fair... Always: Ohh I'm so tired, need to go to bed early tonight! Lol x

:), was just wondering if all you gees share the same pet hates as me lol! .......... My bigest at the moment is texts calls or mails asing if the could get a 'full set of nails done'! ...... I have to stop myself saying things like 'actually i only do two fingers on one hand and 3 on the other' Is this just me??

Also just reading a thread about families ..... My 13month old son, if i have done my nails at night, in the mrnings he will pick up my hand and properly inspect my nails. Its rather cute!! Oh and my mum is a nightmare for inbetween steps or whichever enhancement she is getting lifting her hand right up so she can see what ive done and why lol!!

xxx

Why does it bug you when people say full set? They may be saying a full set of nails over a fill because thats not the same thing.. Full sets are more $ and can take some techs more time, so maybe its a good thing they are trying to let you know instead of just assuming you get what they want they show up and you dont have enough time to do it? right.. :)

After I scrub fresh and primer their nails they touch them or rest their face in them! Really!?! I just removed all the dirt, oil, and make up that you are getting all over them!

hahah Thats the worst!

When people spit as they are walking along the road or when they throw cigarette butts everywhere except the bin!!

This is totally hilarious.

I HATE ALL of the above and more, I love my job, but sometimes, I want to scream.

It really does my ead in when you've just finished with a client and they havent spoke all the way through, regardless of you trying to make conversation with them.

Then..... you get to the desk, they can see you have a client waiting for you and they start chatting, AAAARRRGGGHHHHH.

Another thing is.... when a client comes in and you say, have a seat and they either a) say no, its ok ill stand here, and they hovver over you and breathe down your neck while your with another client or.....
b) help thereselves into the cutting area instead of on the reception seating area.

General Public = Total Annoying :cry:

Not a client issue but definitely a pet-peeve...People who invade my personal space.

I was in a long line to buy a cup of coffee on Sunday and was in front of a man who stood so close to me, I could literally feel his hot breath on my neck. After a minute or two, having no where to go, I politely turned and asked him if he'd please back up a bit. He didn't feel compelled to oblige.

At that very moment the line moved....thank God. But as soon as it started, it stopped so back to the hot breath. And what do you think happened next? The hot breather coughed on top of my head! (I'm all of 5 feet tall) Before I knew it, I told him to back the f**k off of me.

Can I just say, I don't like people invading my personal space.

Pet hate at work --- people assuming am think because i am a therapist arrrghhhhh (want to grab them an tell them i have a degree, run my husbands business, and bring up two children - im not think im just bloody good at what do and you pay me a premium because of it AND a love getting up for work --whos thick now!!

pet hate at home -when my husband puts rubbish on the worktop NEXT to the bin

my god you have picked up you rubbish, walked all the way to the kitchen just PUT THE BLOODY RUBBISH IN THE BIN ARRRRRRGGGGGHHH
:lick:

Pet hate at work --- people assuming am think because i am a therapist arrrghhhhh (want to grab them an tell them i have a degree, run my husbands business, and bring up two children - im not think im just bloody good at what do and you pay me a premium because of it AND a love getting up for work --whos thick now!!

pet hate at home -when my husband puts rubbish on the worktop NEXT to the bin

my god you have picked up you rubbish, walked all the way to the kitchen just PUT THE BLOODY RUBBISH IN THE BIN ARRRRRRGGGGGHHH
:lick:

I know what u mean about people thinking your thick!! I go on and tell them some a and p or about the layers of the skin and hair etc and they shut up!! Lol

And my other half never puts things in the dishwasher....but yet he takes it and puts it on the work top above the blooming thing!!! Argh!!! Just opening the door and put it in!!!! X

I hate it when a client brings a friend in and proceeds to talk across you as though you're invisible. It's so rude.

Sent from my GT-S5570 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back