Phd wax & Hollywood

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carleensnails

Reaction score
Hi fellow geeks I was just wondering what everyone thought on waxing with phd kit & doing full Hollywood waxs with it.. I have had one and found it much more painful than with hot wax & no strips.. What do u all think? Do any of you use it? Help thanks in advance

I love the phd wax. I use it for legs, arms, sometimes underarms and its great. But I don't find it great to get corse hairs such as hollywoods, I'm booked to do my advance waxing this week and I'm going to be using hot wax as i find it less painful. And much better for those sorts of areas.
Hi fellow geeks I was just wondering what everyone thought on waxing with phd kit & doing full Hollywood waxs with it.. I have had one and found it much more painful than with hot wax & no strips.. What do u all think? Do any of you use it? Help thanks in advance

I know I thought the same I thought it would be perfect for bikini line but not all over.. I use hot wax and would dream of using strips & warm wax all over.. To say ouch is an understatement.. I very nearly asked to stop as it was that bad but thought I was being a weakling hahah thanks for the reply!

Latest posts

Back