Phd waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandywine

Reaction score
I've had my Phd waxing unit for about 18 months and have been happy with it. i use honey or tea tree wax in it. The last lot I ordered states that the tea tree wax is water soluble, which previously it hasn't said even though the ingredients list remains the same.

Well any how I used the new tea tree this morning and it seems quite different, it didn't seem to want to come out of the tube like normal and got all stuck in the applicator, which I then had to replace:irked:. It also had a slightly different colour to the usual tea tree (not that this was a problem).

Has anyone else had any problems with it or is it just me? I had a new and a old tube so the difference was obvious.

I've had my Phd waxing unit for about 18 months and have been happy with it. i use honey or tea tree wax in it. The last lot I ordered states that the tea tree wax is water soluble, which previously it hasn't said even though the ingredients list remains the same.

Well any how I used the new tea tree this morning and it seems quite different, it didn't seem to want to come out of the tube like normal and got all stuck in the applicator, which I then had to replace:irked:. It also had a slightly different colour to the usual tea tree (not that this was a problem).

Has anyone else had any problems with it or is it just me? I had a new and a old tube so the difference was obvious.

give ellisons a ring and ask them hun, im sure they will be more than willing to help !!! at least then you will get the correct info especially if they have tweaked the formulation slightly.

Latest posts

Back