phoned up about a new job!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big miss nails

Reaction score
On monday i phoned up about a new job the advert said......
Chatline staff needed, great pay,imd start, work from home,telephone ***************
so i said to my partner about it his reply was its a pervy chat line! so i said well it doesnt say over 18 or adult chat line staff..after speaking to my friend i deiced to ring up to enquire some more........My partner was right!!! its an over 18's chat line and you get paid 17p a min but the caller pays £3 a min!
They'v sent me an application form and some more details...
Does anyone know off anyone who does this?

god I cant imagine doing this, would you not feel wierd?

Yeah i dont think i could do it..

:Scared: Wouldn't do it for all the T in China.Imagine some of those perves suggestions.

But hey....if it's cool by you then go for it.Each to their own is what I say.xx:twisted:

no im not going to go for the job i couldnt do it...it was just that me and my friend are really noisey and wanted to see if it was an adult chat line..then we started to wounder if anyone did do it

17p a MINUTE???? Well maybe its worth considering....lol

17p a MINUTE???? Well maybe its worth considering....lol

That's like £10.50 an hour!! But in all honesty there is no way I could do this job! lol

no i'd be rubbish at it me. Ha ha. God i would just laugh at them!

I would consider it, after all it could be quite profitable and no-one can see who you are unless you use a hands free devise and do it at the same time as clients nails lol can you imagine the clients face :suprised:

This is an example of pay they sent me ......
calls taken = 140
minutes paid = 720
at 17p per min x 0.12
PAY £86.40
BONUS £36.00
TOTAL PAY £122.40

is that in one day?

I would consider it, after all it could be quite profitable and no-one can see who you are unless you use a hands free devise and do it at the same time as clients nails lol can you imagine the clients face :suprised:
You can only use a land line and you carnt have an answer phone

yeah they'd leave all kinds of pervy messages wouldnt they?

is that in one day?
Im not to sure..they said you need to do a minimum of 3 shifts a week including one weekend day and the shifts need to ba atleast 4-6 hours

yeah they'd leave all kinds of pervy messages wouldnt they?
could you imagine you come home check the answer machine to be greeted with hiya this is big boy calling where are you .......

ha ha, in my newly single state that might not be so bad......

no maybe I will try and find a fella by some other means before I resort to that

if i could stop laughing i would try it :twisted: :twisted: i would like to do one of them ones where you just shout at em and call em all sorts , pmsl .. it would deffo vent my frustration:D

Latest posts

Back