phoned up about a new job!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know someone who did this, she made loads of money and used to do her houseork whilst chatting to them.
Yes she used to get loads of pervy men but she said she also got a load of regulars .
I think it would take some getting used to and you would have to have an imaginative mind.

Can you say when you want to receive calls and when not?I mean if you had your inlaws over for Sunday dinner you dont want the phone ringing 24/7.Especially when its to talk DIRTY.:twisted:

I think you would have to have a thick skin to do something like that.I would be worrying all the time that one of those perves would find out where I lived.:Scared:

imagine if one of the kids answered the phone.

Can you say when you want to receive calls and when not?I mean if you had your inlaws over for Sunday dinner you dont want the phone ringing 24/7.Especially when its to talk DIRTY.:twisted:

I think you would have to have a thick skin to do something like that.I would be worrying all the time that one of those perves would find out where I lived.:Scared:
yeah you can say when you do and dont want to work..you have to call and log on when you start work and ring up to log out when you finish.That way you dont get anyone calling you when the kids are home or when you have visitors.

If you're able to make money as a nail tech, why on earth would you consider talking to pervie blokes who wanna get their rocks off? I don't get it.

If you were really on your uppers with not a pot to p**s in, then I'd take a different view, but you work and you've got a partner. Are times really that hard?

If you're able to make money as a nail tech, why on earth would you consider talking to pervie blokes who wanna get their rocks off? I don't get it.

If you were really on your uppers with not a pot to p**s in, then I'd take a different view, but you work and you've got a partner. Are times really that hard?
No times are hard but not that hard i never said i was taking the job..i saw an advert and me and my friend was curious so i was the brave on who phoned about it.

Only my parnter works im a stay at home mum who does nails in the spare time i get which is hard with 4 young kids.....

Well, if it pays the bills.

I couldnt do it though, would not be able to stop laughing!

xx

I'd pretend my name was Dave. Now that would be funny :D

Latest posts

Back