photo book

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tess walters

Reaction score
today I went to the local convieniant store and the had a photo center. I had the, make me a brag book that I dould keep in my purse. If anyone askes to see my nails and grabs my fingers to look, I will stick my other hand in my purse and pull out my book of nail art! AND A BUSINESS CARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tess

Cool Great Idea Hope It Works

today I went to the local convieniant store and the had a photo center. I had the, make me a brag book that I dould keep in my purse. If anyone askes to see my nails and grabs my fingers to look, I will stick my other hand in my purse and pull out my book of nail art! AND A BUSINESS CARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tess

I'm soz I'm confused as to what this is?.....do you have a pic plz?

It is a small album that holds pics of my nailart. I made it at a kodak booth at my local cvs store with the help of a clerk that works there. I keep it in my purse and pull it out when someone is admiring my nails so they can see other designs besides what I'm wearing.
Tess

It is a small album that holds pics of my nailart. I made it at a kodak booth at my local cvs store with the help of a clerk that works there. I keep it in my purse and pull it out when someone is admiring my nails so they can see other designs besides what I'm wearing.
Tess

Oh...that sounds good, unfortunately I don't have a kodak both or a cvs store....:cry:..but thanks for replying

Latest posts

Back