Photoshop Minx

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

femmefan

Reaction score
Mentioned to a client during a Minx party that I found it hard to take decent photos so she got her clever husband to do some for me!

Love this image but now wish he could come and re-do my entire website gallery :lol:

That is a lovely photo, looks very professional.
If it was mine I would be incline to get it blown up to A3/A2 get it laminated & stick it up in the salon.
Do you have the before photo so we can see the difference?
x:hug:x

P.S - I meant to ask, what was the Minx party? Did you hold it or go to one? What was involved? xx

Hi Emma

Unfortunately I don't have the original but he sent 3 different versions by email.

I did the Minx party at a clients house for her and 3 other friends. It turned out they were owners of a very good hairdressers so I have picked up some Shellac business too. The ladies husband is actually the senior hairdresser and owner of the business but has a keen interest in photography so he couldn't resist having a play :)

Great idea about the poster as it will show that Minx don't have to be highly patterned to look fab.

Thats good :)
Is the Minx black or a dark red? looks lovely x

It's one of the 'Tease Me' designs which are two-tone. This one is blue & red but it changes colour when you look at it from different angles and in different lights. A very underrated design which is actually very pretty when worn.

I think it looks great :)

It's one of the 'Tease Me' designs which are two-tone. This one is blue & red but it changes colour when you look at it from different angles and in different lights. A very underrated design which is actually very pretty when worn.

Its lovely, I think I will add this to the list of the designs I plan to buy tomorrow. I am doing my Minx training tomorrow (so excited:lol:) x:hug:x

Latest posts

Back