Pic of my HD brows before and after

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is one of my Hd brows, there is no make up on this client as she didn't want any. After taking the picture I noticed the one hair out of place :cry:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 1,508
This is one of my Hd brows, there is no make up on this client as she didn't want any. After taking the picture I noticed the one hair out of place :cry:

Love them. How u get such a straight line on the inner bit (near nose)wax , thread or tweeze? X

Love them. How u get such a straight line on the inner bit (near nose)wax , thread or tweeze? X

Thank you. I wax first, then thread and then tweeze any strays. We're taught on the HD training a few techniques on how to get the lines straight x

Thank you. I wax first, then thread and then tweeze any strays. We're taught on the HD training a few techniques on how to get the lines straight x

Thanks. Love them x

Thanks. Love them x

Thank you so much. My clients love them but its always nice to hear what other professionals think x

My second set of HD brows. Feeling pleased with them but know there's room for improvement. Only did the course last week.

Still feel I should have moved left arch over towards tail a bit more.

She was very red afterwards so sent me some pictures next day.

Any constructive criticism would be great. Thank you.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365575405.244066.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365575405.244066.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 655
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365575415.819163.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365575415.819163.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 685
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365575430.817856.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365575430.817856.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 674
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365575440.446542.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365575440.446542.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 628
Haha the last couple of sets I have done, I either haven't blended the make-up in properly or, as in these pics, I have left a glob of brow beater on the brows! Opticians for me!

Attachments

• alex before1.jpg
    alex before1.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 800
  • alex after2.jpg
    alex after2.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 7,991
Right, these are my latest attempt at an HD style brow, although I only tinted and plucked and powdered! There's quite a lot that I would probably do differently but her eyebrows weren't the easiest to work with as the brows weren't consistent. I did find that the skin didn't tint as much as I would like though, so out of interest how long do you leave the tint for? I used Refectocil natural brown and removed after around 10 mins and then placed the tint again to along the skin that I felt needed more tinting but only left that for around 5 mins. Any advice would be appreciated xxx

Sorry but these are nothing like HD brows, I know the training is expensive and if it was half the price i would say it was definitely worth the cost, but all I can say is I was quite a sceptic, thinking I already used a good tint(reflectocil) and trimmed and waxed brows and loved the result and only charged £10. I went and trained in Hd at a cost of over £1200 and I honestly can say I will never look at brows the same again, I am now obsessed with brows and am so glad I did the training. It takes me approx an hour to achieve the perfect look but the results are worth it, and I don't tint the skin, only the hair.

MaryB thanks for the like, was starting to think there was something wrong with my brows lol

I felt the course was totally worth the money. You get loads of kit with it and the training is superb.

I too am obsessed with brows now, can't stop staring at them and most of the time cringing.

Sorry but these are nothing like HD brows, I know the training is expensive and if it was half the price i would say it was definitely worth the cost, but all I can say is I was quite a sceptic, thinking I already used a good tint(reflectocil) and trimmed and waxed brows and loved the result and only charged £10. I went and trained in Hd at a cost of over £1200 and I honestly can say I will never look at brows the same again, I am now obsessed with brows and am so glad I did the training. It takes me approx an hour to achieve the perfect look but the results are worth it, and I don't tint the skin, only the hair.

I completely agree, they are well off the mark BUT I posted them because I wanted feedback as to how they could be improved! I was basically trying to learn from my mistakes and highlight the fact that defining brows is relatively straight forward when you have a decent set of brows in the first place but how do you fix over plucked brows? I know, pay £1200 and go on the training to find out and I'm sure it's well worth it but at the moment I can't justify that kind of expense, maybe one day! :)

Some HD brows I did last night. I think this picture shows that HD does not need to be dark and too dramatic :) this is a repeat customer her second appointment

Like these Jem x

Some recent HD Brows - I trained 6 weeks ago and love it!
I am going to book on a refresher day soon though as I would like a pointers on the finishing technique
x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365970461.836654.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365970461.836654.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 10,156
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365970557.369793.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365970557.369793.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 1,210
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365970597.169461.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365970597.169461.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 3,432
I am going to book on a refresher day soon though as I would like a pointers on the finishing technique
x

Your brows are amazing xx

x

These brows are perfect!!!

Ah thank you, lovley to say! x

x

Wow these are fab!!! I did my training last week and have my first models lined up this weekend - I'm really nervous haha! I can't wait to produce brows like this!!! xx

Wow these are fab!!! I did my training last week and have my first models lined up this weekend - I'm really nervous haha! I can't wait to produce brows like this!!! xx

Ah thank you 😊
Training was ace and after support is good too. I send my photos to HD for critique which is really helpful x

Hiya Jen just thought I'd comment back the client asked me too not take away the bulk she had them done before buy another hd beautician and she didn't like it so I spose these aren't full has but they looked great she's had them done again and brought me her sister and three of there friends so I can't be going too far wrong lol x

I am looking for someone in the plymouth area that does hd brows, all of the photos on here are great! I'm a recovering pluckaholic, I use to pluck daily and now have little in the way of brows left I've been persevering and trying to let them grow for a few weeks now and have stepped away from the tweezers quite successfully, the regrowth is driving me mad, I pencil my brows in or use eyeshadow to give an illusion that I have nice brows but want a more professional and longer term solution.
Can anyone suggest someone in the plymouth area who's hd trained?
How long will I have to leave it until someone can do their magic on me?

Any advice would be gratefully received!

I am looking for someone in the plymouth area that does hd brows, all of the photos on here are great! I'm a recovering pluckaholic, I use to pluck daily and now have little in the way of brows left I've been persevering and trying to let them grow for a few weeks now and have stepped away from the tweezers quite successfully, the regrowth is driving me mad, I pencil my brows in or use eyeshadow to give an illusion that I have nice brows but want a more professional and longer term solution.
Can anyone suggest someone in the plymouth area who's hd trained?
How long will I have to leave it until someone can do their magic on me?

Any advice would be gratefully received!

Have you tried looking on their salon finder? I'm afraid I'm not near you - also only trained last week so still practising on friends haha! x

Latest posts

Back