Pic of my HD brows before and after

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I kinda know what u mean, I left training very excited and absolutely loved it although i must say i really struggled with the threading! The trainers were very patient with me but in the end we had to just move on and with lots of practice I feel fine! I'm goin back for a refresher in April for a small fee. I suggest you do that too 😉😉😄

Beauty dweeb how do y feel about the design part with the different shape brows that cum in ? X

I finished HD Brow training 2 weeks ago and so far love it. I do get a little nervous when I see a flat brow with not much of an arch though 😥

The before photo was taken after the tint as I'm so forgetful! Client had quite red brows x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362831229.904438.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362831229.904438.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 1,926
I finished HD Brow training 2 weeks ago and so far love it. I do get a little nervous when I see a flat brow with not much of an arch though 😥

The before photo was taken after the tint as I'm so forgetful! Client had quite red brows x

I think these look lovely!

I trained at South Elmsall, 18/19 feb. Client didn't want Brow palette, in fact quite a few of my new HD clients who are older (40plus) don't want the tailoring at the end? Say its too Scousebrow?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362877636.390606.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362877636.390606.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 931

Sam these are really good! The tailoring is excellent - i think i've got a while to go before I'm happy with my tailoring. My biggest worry was threading.. now it's the last step...

and i'm sooo slow :o

I trained at South Elmsall, 18/19 feb. Client didn't want Brow palette, in fact quite a few of my new HD clients who are older (40plus) don't want the tailoring at the end? Say its too Scousebrow?

The clients who say this to me, I use the pencil for the etch line to help define and don't use the palette. I tend not to etch where the brow starts but just blend and define with hair strokes. If that makes sense x

Loved watching the HD demos at excel beauty show, the brand/awareness is amazing but just working in the evenings (have a small child) I can't justify the training yet!!! So brought some HD eyebrow pencils and palette to have a go! Here's mine they aren't perfect by any mean xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362924125.636710.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362924125.636710.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 9,441
And here are a few more the dark thicker brow I did I can see they don't quite match, and alittle harsh but my client liked they like that x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362924275.119986.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362924275.119986.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 603
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362924290.353254.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362924290.353254.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 633
Sam these are really good! The tailoring is excellent - i think i've got a while to go before I'm happy with my tailoring. My biggest worry was threading.. now it's the last step...

and i'm sooo slow :o

Thanks Annalise, I always pick fault with my work so it's nice to hear I'm on the right track 😊
I do take a while myself and currently at about an hour 15 mins. Once we can prefect the steps then we can concentrate on time!
xxx

The clients who say this to me, I use the pencil for the etch line to help define and don't use the palette. I tend not to etch where the brow starts but just blend and define with hair strokes. If that makes sense x

totally makes sense.. will give it a go - thanks hun xxx

What do you think??

image.jpg

I saw these on FB earlier, you're getting the hang of staining the skin then? I think they look good :)

Do you mind me asking what app you're using for the photos and the before and after writing? Xx

Ahhh is that you I was asking?? Lol
Well...really, I can only get the tint to stain the skin if I am using a darker tint, but not so much with something like a light brown :(
Thank you :) I these are my best yet, they are coming along but I can still see some faults...but I'm getting there :)

Haha....I have about 5 different apps. That particular one was an app called 'collage' then for the writing it was 'instaeditor' but I also have a really good one called 'instaframe free'

Xxx

Ahhh is that you I was asking?? Lol
Well...really, I can only get the tint to stain the skin if I am using a darker tint, but not so much with something like a light brown :(
Thank you :) I these are my best yet, they are coming along but I can still see some faults...but I'm getting there :)

Haha....I have about 5 different apps. That particular one was an app called 'collage' then for the writing it was 'instaeditor' but I also have a really good one called 'instaframe free'

Xxx

It was 😊 Lol. Glad you're getting the hang of it!! Thanks. I'm wild for apps, I have the photo collage one, the iwatermark and kirakira camera. I have the insta ones too, I must start writing before and after, it looks a lot better!! Xx

It was 😊 Lol. Glad you're getting the hang of it!! Thanks. I'm wild for apps, I have the photo collage one, the iwatermark and kirakira camera. I have the insta ones too, I must start writing before and after, it looks a lot better!! Xx
Ahh at least I know who it is behind your page now then :)
No probs :) xx

I saw these on FB earlier, you're getting the hang of staining the skin then? Xx

I only did my HD training a month ago and was told that you don't stain the skin? i'm now worried i may have dreamt this? I'm proper confused now.. Has anyone else been told this who is recently trained? Now worried they've held this info back from us in order to include it in the master training course?

I only did my HD training a month ago and was told that you don't stain the skin? i'm now worried i may have dreamt this? I'm proper confused now.. Has anyone else been told this who is recently trained? Now worried they've held this info back from us in order to include it in the master training course?

I didn't train in HD brows, I trained in WOW! Brows and Jenna had recently commented on a photo of brows I'd put on my fb page to say she was finding it difficult to stain the skin, so that's what my comment was about. Don't panic!!!!! Lol xx

Nope Annalise you're right, we weren't trained to stain the skin. I think the thread is a mixture of HD Brows and Non HD xx

Yes sorry, I didn't train with HD, I just did a definition course. But thought I'd put them on here as others had put their own kind on :) so don't panic :) xxx

Latest posts

Back