Pic of my HD brows before and after

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im hoping to do the course so went and got the HD treatment,pretty happy with the result. I asked the girl how long it normally takes her and she said 30/40 mins, is that normal?

Im hoping to do the course so went and got the HD treatment,pretty happy with the result. I asked the girl how long it normally takes her and she said 30/40 mins, is that normal?
I think so, although I'm
Not hd trained but I take around 45-60 mins as I'm new to doing it :) xx

I am looking to do a blog post on brows and wondering if anyone on here would like to give me permission to use their before and after shot? I will of course give your photo full credit and link to you if you have a facebook or website :)

I am looking to do a blog post on brows and wondering if anyone on here would like to give me permission to use their before and after shot? I will of course give your photo full credit and link to you if you have a facebook or website :)

You can use any of mine if they're any use to you and you think they're good enough for what you're blogging about.

mmm needed more trimming hunxx

Some HD brows I did last night. I think this picture shows that HD does not need to be dark and too dramatic :) this is a repeat customer her second appointment

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364638460.236910.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364638460.236910.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 913
Will add another to show the growth after one treatment left about 4-5weeks I think.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364638571.637396.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364638571.637396.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 541
My 14th set since my HD brow training 5 weeks ago.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364681253.225380.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364681253.225380.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 742
Not sure if mine are good enough yet but u are welcome to use mine? X

My 14th set since my HD brow training 5 weeks ago.

Beautiful! Really lovely work. You can also get the HD team to give feedback to your brows, think you can just send them by email to the team x

Beautiful! Really lovely work. You can also get the HD team to give feedback to your brows, think you can just send them by email to the team x

Thank you! You've made my night xx

Really pleased with these ones I did on a lady who swore if never do anything with her brows. Have to say even though they are (to me) a very natural looking brow I love them & we both loved the before & after pic, can really see a difference x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364686984.810615.jpg

Thank you, the tint fades really quickly on my mum (so does her hair) so I might take a pic in a couple of days again :D x

A tip I picked up from a youtube video a NZ beauty therapist did was to put peroxide on the grey/white hairs for a couple of minutes first, remove, then apply tint as usual. A client I did this on was thrilled as it has lasted ages (i've actually done myself out of some money as she didn't need it done for a couple of months!)

Maybe this might help you with getting your mum's brow hairs to hold the colour for longer??

Here is before n after n just afters :( forgot take photos but massage improvements

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365352232.589569.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365352232.589569.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 611
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365352340.155863.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365352340.155863.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 630
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365352386.189711.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365352386.189711.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 612
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365352433.297918.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365352433.297918.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 573
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365352470.019896.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365352470.019896.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 603
With the last one I didn't get chance too add the make up n brow beater !! :(( as she was in a rush I keep forgetting take before pics I have too say summit has clicked n I absolutey love doing hd brows where before I was gutted cuz I felt I'd wasted all that money n still didn't feel content but with all the wicked deed back iv been getting from clients I love doing them and feel really confident ill upload more later xx I would love sum constructive criticism please xx

Well done Lou your getting it! Keep up the good work!xxx

What do u think on these ones Jem love ur brows how much Fo ya charge ? And do u struggle getting clients I do ideally I'd love people too check out my fb page n call but I have too really push it then phone back n e spain etc then they say its slot of money n they'll have too save :((. Hard work my y area is for beauty dill post pics of my room soon

Hi Lou, you've done a good job, a tip my friend have me was don't be afraid to take away hair to achieve the look and it's helped loads. I kept leaving loads but got more confident! The only reason I'm not so busy is because I haven't advertised once! But I'm getting repeat customers for it and friends of there's so that's good! X

I only did my HD training a month ago and was told that you don't stain the skin? i'm now worried i may have dreamt this? I'm proper confused now.. Has anyone else been told this who is recently trained? Now worried they've held this info back from us in order to include it in the master training course?

I trained in HD Brows in 2010 and then we were taught to stain the skin. I attended a workshop with HD in february this year and they have revamped the HD Brows and we are now taught to remove the tint from the skin, so no you didn't dream it

Latest posts

Back