Pics of Gel II colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1418473662.081786.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1418473672.531844.jpg

Beach Bali ball with spectraflare glitter! I love the cold colour so much! But I hate being cold!!!

I'm going to buy one to try it out. I now just need to decide on a colour!x

Has anyone had problems with Music of the Night? I've just come to do my colour pop and the brush is hard and a bit lumpy, gave it a stir and a good shake and massaged the brush on a plastic back pad with a bit of IPA but it's still a bit lumpy?! X
Hiya, I haven't had this with any of my G2 polishes, maybe it's a faulty one, I would give them a ring and see what they say. x

Has anyone had problems with Music of the Night? I've just come to do my colour pop and the brush is hard and a bit lumpy, gave it a stir and a good shake and massaged the brush on a plastic back pad with a bit of IPA but it's still a bit lumpy?! X

I think a couple of people had an issue with the brush in this one and the advice was to call. I ordered mine at the time of people questioning it and mine was absolutely fine. It's normal for the glitter colours to be packed with glitter, but not normal for the brush to be hard.

I think a couple of people had an issue with the brush in this one and the advice was to call. I ordered mine at the time of people questioning it and mine was absolutely fine. It's normal for the glitter colours to be packed with glitter, but not normal for the brush to be hard.

Ok thanks for that will give them a call cx

I have just ordered a couple of colours to try on myself to see if it lasts better than shellac.

I ordered drive me crazy and the baby teal.

I also ordered the xtreme shine too coat as I want then to have the really glossy finish that shellac has and wasn't sure if the other top coat would be as shiny. Do I wipe over the xtreme top coat like I would with shellac?

I'm excited to try them!! X

I have just ordered a couple of colours to try on myself to see if it lasts better than shellac.

I ordered drive me crazy and the baby teal.

I also ordered the xtreme shine too coat as I want then to have the really glossy finish that shellac has and wasn't sure if the other top coat would be as shiny. Do I wipe over the xtreme top coat like I would with shellac?

I'm excited to try them!! X
Yes you do. x

Hi Geeks, i'm going to order a few Gel II polishes tonight to try. Particularly want to try the Reactions and the glitters as think these will be popular at winter. What does everyone recommend? Or other Gel II polishes that are popular at winter that aren't Reaction or Glitter? Thanks x

Wow can't wait to try this gel 11

Invested in shellac so have the CND lamp
- so I am pleased that this can be cured with it as I'm small and can't afford to buy new again.

Wherw can you get it from?

Thanks
Row

Hi please can someone tell me how to apply Gel II using the Gelish 18g lamp? I'm a bit confused regarding timings and also the use of scrubfresh and dsperse?

Wow can't wait to try this gel 11

Invested in shellac so have the CND lamp
- so I am pleased that this can be cured with it as I'm small and can't afford to buy new again.

Wherw can you get it from?

Thanks
Row

You can buy it from Creative Beauty. Get in quick though as they're putting their prices up on 1st Jan!

Hi please can someone tell me how to apply Gel II using the Gelish 18g lamp? I'm a bit confused regarding timings and also the use of scrubfresh and dsperse?
Hiya, I don't have the gelish lamp I use CND, but on the Gel II leaflet it says cure for 30 seconds with an LED lamp, so that's what I would do.

I found that using CND Scrubfresh to cleanse the nail gave me shrinking issues, so after getting advice on this site, I now use G2 cleanser and don't have shrinkage any more. Their cleanser is also used for removing tacky layer of top coat. HTH x

What's a baby blue/ice blue sort of colour? Client has asked for it x

Hiya, I don't have the gelish lamp I use CND, but on the Gel II leaflet it says cure for 30 seconds with an LED lamp, so that's what I would do.

I found that using CND Scrubfresh to cleanse the nail gave me shrinking issues, so after getting advice on this site, I now use G2 cleanser and don't have shrinkage any more. Their cleanser is also used for removing tacky layer of top coat. HTH x

Do you use the Mundo nail plate cleanse for this as I can't see the G2 cleanse on the Creative Beauty Group website? X

What's a baby blue/ice blue sort of colour? Client has asked for it x
I don't have a light blue, but if you look back at page 3 on this thread 'Laurasnowwhite' has posted actual colours and there are a couple of light blues. x

What is everyone's favourite/most popular colours? And does anybody have any photos of 'Come To Me' and 'Pink Puddle'?

What is everyone's favourite/most popular colours? And does anybody have any photos of 'Come To Me' and 'Pink Puddle'?
'Holiday Season' is popular at the moment as its a sparkly red, also 'Damsel in Disguise' again sparkly colour.

If you look back at page 3 on this thread 'Laurasnowwhite' has posted colour pops of 'Come to Me' and 'Pink Puddle' x

Can the Gel ll polish be cured with a UV lamp rather than an LED?

Latest posts

Back