Pics of my nail biter before and after ....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soul girl

Reaction score
Hi

Well I have recently been asking for advice re a nail biter that I had to do today, well I had some great advice from some of you which was really usefull....

I have finally loaded some pics in my album, some are the early sets but i have loaded an album with the "biter" that i done today.

Unfortuantely, i don't know how to add the pics to a message but if you could have a look and tell me what you think. I am persoanlly well chuffed!!!!

Very nice.. you're client must have been chuffed too

Well done hun...x

Fab job, bet she was so chuffed :hug:

you did an excellent job, well donr...did you use the formation tips in the end then??
xx

Thanks.... I'm really pleased with them.

I did have a go with the formation tips although really didn't like usuing them, guess I'm just used to performance. I only used these on 3 or 4 of the really short nails and reverted to my fave s for the rest.

Think I just need to get used to them and will be gtting my "hand" out for some practice!!

Thanks again Sian and everyone else for your advice!!!!!

I did have a go with the formation tips although really didn't like usuing them, guess I'm just used to performance. I only used these on 3 or 4 of the really short nails and reverted to my fave s for the rest.

Think I just need to get used to them and will be gtting my "hand" out for some practice!!

And so you should be chuffed, good job.:)

Well done. they look really good.

I'm a nail biter, I find it hard to put nails on.. guess i'll get the hang of it though, you did really good!! :)

What a huge difference! :)

lol...it is definately hard going back to using tips with a well after you have used well less. Your client will end up with a set of nails that last alot longer for it... i also think you look nore professional for it to your client as you have done a proper assessment of her nails.
well done again....you should be chuffed with them.

Nice job, well done!

They look really nice, well done xx

Latest posts

Back