PICS >> some gel and acrylic stiletto's

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobSweden

Managing Director
Premium Geek
Reaction score
This is quite a complex design that took Iryna about 5 hours to make. Notice how thin the acrylic work is.

If any of you are going to Premier Orlando do drop me an email and lets try to arrange a Brit night out - after 10 years in Sweden I really miss the UK humour! My email : [email protected]

Or catch up with Iryna on Facebook for a chat.

Cheers!

These nails are so beautiful, Bob, thanks for posting the pictures. Love them.

They are really fantastic Bob! They look like they'd have taken ages to create. Really amazing job :green:

You really need to be getting to your bed earlier Bob!!

Fantastic work from Iryna as always......

These are so beautiful, I would definately sit for 5 hrs to have these baby's!! :)

They are really beautiful, I cant imagine the day where I would be able to produce nails like that! xx

WOW ! i can only dream of doing something like that. they are truly beautiful.:lol:

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!!

Can't wait to do stuff like that!!

Simply breathtakingly beautiful.
Thank you for sharing :hug:

Beautiful as always,
and thank you for sharing how long they took to create, this will be very encouraging for the newer nail technicians to read :hug:

These are FANTASTIC! I want mine like them, take me at ;east 12 hours though!!

The nails a fab Bob

And I would like to wish Iryna good luck in Orlando. I wish I could be there to say hello but if you are in Vegas then who knows we my bump in to each other.

Hope you both have a fab trip

Thanks so much to everyone for your comments. As always, very much appreciated by us both! I'll post some more photo's next week, but also keep an eye out for the next few issues of your favourite nail mag - behind the scenes we are working hard.:lol:

Tracy - we will be in Vegas too, but Iryna won't have a stand at that show. We felt it was too much effort to make two stands in 10 days and as we are exhibiting in the US for the first time, also wanted to reduce risk of screwing up ;-) However, Iryna may make some demo's on the stand of a friend - I'll let you know.

Happy Easter to you all from us:

IMG_0042_Iryna_Bob_h400-1.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back