Pink and black acrylic with zebra

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lysa

Reaction score
this is my first time submitting a picture, i did these a while back so i figured id give it a shot and see what everyone thinks.. thanks! :green:

these a lovely hope you dont mind me saying but the side walls need bringing in slightly. What did you use for the stripes?

i just used regular acrylic paint from any craft store

Sorry, but the dryness of the eponycium really detracts from the nails. My first reaction was :eek: where's the cuticle oil, then I noticed how fabulous the stripes are.

What kind of brush did you use?

Nice colours, really like the design although still a litle flared for me :hug:

funky colour scheme, i like it.
prefer a more streamlined side though, i take it the flare was intentional?

Well done for being brave and posting:hug:

Love the colours and the stripes are consistent well done.

As said too flared for me and get that woman some cuticle oil!!

As you will have noticed photos enlarge ANY tiny flaws. Make sure you remove any traces of paint from the skin before taking pics!

a fab first photo hun look forward to seeing more:hug:

i also agree about the cuticle oil and them still being a little too flared but i know that is popular where you are so im guessing that was intentional.
however i do like the stripes and the colours you have used i think the design is fab.x

i really like the pattern and the colours but i agree they are flared and i am just not getting this shape at all, i think i would have like to see more of a deeper smile lime or even a custome blend to enhance her nail beds as there is to much lenght on the tip compared to the size of her nail beds, and defo some oil before th pic was taken.

would ove to see you do these again taking on bored the advise by everyone :hug:

hey thanks everyone for the feedback, greatly appreciated! and yes the flare was intentional as far as the cuticle oil goes, alot of my clients dont care for it (weird i kno) so i just have them put lotion on... and as for the art i used a regular striper brush. thanks again!

Latest posts

Back