Pink masks discontinued

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little Clarky

Reaction score
Sweet Squared have discontinued their pink masks (5 pack costing around £10) and are only selling the dentist, over the ear type now. Does any one know where you can buy the old ones from please. Thanks very much.

sallys sell them, very cheap too - ive only seen them in white but apart from that they are pretty much the same

kx

Sweet Squared have discontinued their pink masks (5 pack costing around £10) and are only selling the dentist, over the ear type now. Does any one know where you can buy the old ones from please. Thanks very much.

Why would you need a mask?

Why would you need a mask?
Some technicians are very sensitive to the dust created when filing/buffing (even with good extraction systems in place), better to be safe than sorry and prevent them inhaling it by wearing a mask.

Alright, that makes sense. Better keep an inhalor close as well if you got asthma.

I was thinking, wouldn't it be cool to go to a person that works with sewing clothes etc and ask them to make a few masks? You could make them in any colour you want and maybe put your logo on them if you got any.

Thanks for the info, but do you have the website or contact details for Sally's, I'm having some trouble finding them, thanks. We wear masks in my salon for a few reasons. The first being our health & safety officer has told us that we have to. Secondly, myself and one of my girls are sensitive to the dust. I am full time and pretty much do extensions day in, day out. I was doing so many that the lining on the inside of my nose was raw, and I began getting nose bleeds, as well as having trouble breathing later in the day. It can also give hay fever type symptoms. We do have good extraction in our salon, but I think that this shows even if you are doing everything right, you do still breath it in. So I am happy to wear a mask now and know I will have no problems down the line.

I loved the pink masks from CND.. even the blue ones were nice, but when they said they were discontinued, I just bought a pack of the white ones from my local DIY store... I was toying with the idea of dying them pink (how sad am I?)... I just think the pink ones look so much nicer

I agree, loved the pink ones. Didn't think of a diy store, thanks.

I forgot to say that the ones I got were much the same as the CND ones and they came in a pack of four .. think they were about a fiver.

I sent my hubbie off one day to get some but he came back with the horrible big thick ones with the air filter thingy on the front.. they were very uncomfortable so don't get those ones (they look ugly too)

i think it comes under sallys hair and beauty ?

heres the number of my local store - 02392 378585 - maybe they can give you the number for a sallys near you

kx

Thanks for the info, but do you have the website or contact details for Sally's, I'm having some trouble finding them, thanks. We wear masks in my salon for a few reasons. The first being our health & safety officer has told us that we have to. Secondly, myself and one of my girls are sensitive to the dust. I am full time and pretty much do extensions day in, day out. I was doing so many that the lining on the inside of my nose was raw, and I began getting nose bleeds, as well as having trouble breathing later in the day. It can also give hay fever type symptoms. We do have good extraction in our salon, but I think that this shows even if you are doing everything right, you do still breath it in. So I am happy to wear a mask now and know I will have no problems down the line.

Latest posts

Back