Pink & White?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jess88

Reaction score
Sorry for sounding think but if someone wants pink & whites does this mean white tip with a solid pink like a cover powder or can pink and white mean with a blush pink that you can see through aswell??

If it is white with a cover powder, is this just the same as what we would put on a nail biter??

Hope this make sense :D

It just means that the tip area is white and the rest of the nail is pink of any kind.
Obviously the look can be varied by using translucent or opaque pinks and bright or softer whites.

Sorry for sounding think but if someone wants pink & whites does this mean white tip with a solid pink like a cover powder or can pink and white mean with a blush pink that you can see through aswell??

If it is white with a cover powder, is this just the same as what we would put on a nail biter??

Hope this make sense :D

If I understand the question, pink & white could refer to any combination of pink and white powders including the sheer variety of pinks. It is up to you if a client asks for P and W to make the right prescription for her. You can offer a huge choice these days! :D

I seen a salon the other day that offered this;

French acrylics £25
Natural acrylics £25
Pink & white £30

It just confused me as to me I thought whats the difference between french acrylics and pink and whites??

My guess the French was using white tips with clear or sheer pink over.... Pink and whites using white acrylic over a natural extension or sculpted.... More work to do so the price is reflecting it...:?:

I seen a salon the other day that offered this;

French acrylics £25
Natural acrylics £25
Pink & white £30

It just confused me as to me I thought whats the difference between french acrylics and pink and whites??

The price apparently ;)

What the difference here could be that the French is using white french tips and the pink & white is using a natural tip with a pink & white overlay.

Latest posts

Back