Please critique my L&P enhancements

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dolci_Dolittle

Reaction score
Hey Geeks!

Looking for some critique on this set of enhancements, its been a good while since i picked up a brush (trained with the Edge and hated products so much I didnt want to do clients)

I'm doing my CND conversion course on the 11th March and in the mean time bought a retention + trial pack to get a feel for the products and try them out on myself - THIS IS MY FIRST ATTEMPT :o

Thanks
Lauren
xxx

Attachments

• L&P 1.jpg
    L&P 1.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 117
  • L&P 2.jpg
    L&P 2.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 152
I think these are very good for your first go with this product!
It's hard for me to see pic properly on phone, but heres what I picked up:
Sidewalls are not parallel. Just give a few more swipes with the file, easily sorted.
Your mix ratio must be slightly off as not all of your white smiles are the same colour (but this is your first go so don't worry too much at this stage, you can practise mix ratio without having to do full sets).
Looks as though the smile doesn't reach the sidewall on the pinkie. Can't see whether or not it's because the tip fit is too small or just product not pushed all the way to the side.
C curves look good!
Try and aim for consistency from nail to nail. Each nail here looks slightly different.
Hope this helps you and well done for posting xxx

Latest posts

Back