Please help, donate to "Helen-in-Need"

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lady H

Reaction score
Dear Geeks

Once upon a time there was a little geek called Helen (Or Harvey). She spent her days geeking quite a lot and one day she woke up and discovered that she could now be rewarded for doing the thing that she loved the most, and could earn some wonderful magic beans....oh no wait, wrong story, not magic beans, but Geekmolians. This wonderful day, she was amazed to see she was almost top of the RICH LIST of geeks and this was fantastic. She saved up all her geekmolians and never ever stole any from any other geeks, as she knew others did. Now she is ever so sad as she cannot get onto the rich list and it was her life-long goal. She even wrote to Jim'll fix it but he was in the BB house so he missed the post. So to this day helen is confined to counting her geekmolians and knowing she is not part of the geek glitterati, no longer on the coveted rich list. Awwwww.:sad:

I know this tragic story will have pulled on all your heartstrings but guess what??? YOU can help. All you need to do is make a donation to the special charity "helen in need" and you can help helen get back onto the rich list and she will love you all forever.

If you decide to help, please do so via the geek store. If not, thanks for reading this little story anyway.

LOL

pmsl... 10 out of 10 for trying, ya daft bat :D

yeah right!!!:irked:

Sob story or not I'm far to poor to donate (and tight!!!:lick:)

and what about the kaney jules in need appeal come on hel share and share alike eh LMFAO X X charity begin at home lol

jules x

LOL well even if you all turn out to be stingy gits at least I had a giggle writing it, and you will have had one reading it I bet lol

im skintarooney too babes ! sorry:o

PMSL!!! Sorry Helen it's still a no go !!

not so much a giggle Helen as..

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA .....HA HA HA HA, You've got no chance!!!!

oh thanks rub my face in it why dont you - you wont be laughing when you see me selling the geek issue on street corners due to my poverty - lol

no hel if i was rich enough i would depart with some only because i feel sorry fo ya !

jules x

I wasn't tight. I sent you some from my overdraft!!!!!

Love

every geekmolian helps you know - i bet you all just donate 1 now just to pee me off pmsl.

tentips said:
I wasn't tight. I sent you some from my overdraft!!!!!

Love

aww thank you my love x x x x x x x x

im so skint i can't even afford to be a premmie anymore :Scared: :Scared: :Scared: :Scared:

jules x

Never let it be said that I'm tight.
I have made a very GENEROUS donation to aliviate your poverty.

beautynails said:
Never let it be said that I'm tight.
I have made a very GENEROUS donation to aliviate your poverty.

PMSL thanks for your 0.1 points chick. dry your tears, you have made a difference with your generosity, you can feed a geek for 1 millisecond with that donation lol

harvey said:
oh thanks rub my face in it why dont you - you wont be laughing when you see me selling the geek issue on street corners due to my poverty - lol

Poverty!!! You're still number 14 in the rich list! I'm about a squillion people below!

how do you see that then? I thought I wasnt even on it lol

Where the top ten are listed on the main page....just click on the title bar it gives you top 50 or so!

You can't hide them all in the bank and then pretend to us you're skint you know! You'll get busted for that:wink2:

lol i didnt know you could do that, I thought they only put the top ten on! PMSL I only wanted to be in that top ten, here is me, part of the hollywood elite and didnt even know it!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back