Please help, I am in so much pain!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aphrodites

Reaction score
I'm wearing gels with blending tips underneath. I was just outside by the chickens moving a concrete post (as you do) and it slipped out my hand, the weight of it was on my tip and has snapped my tip back. Where its connected to my finger has split halfway along and the whole area has filled with blood. I can't bear the thought of filing the gel off!! Help! Any ideas, i am in so much pain!!

OMG - that sounds awful - sorry I have no idea what you can do if its so sore, just wanted to send a big hug x

I would clip it as short as possible , disinfect and just wait - solar oil solar oil and solar oil - the oil should heal but at the same time loosen the gel - I wouldnt file it -- poor thing that sounds dreadful!
cit x

You poor thing. I've done this before, not with a concrete post, but when I moved something without thinking.

My nail was ripped off with some of the tip hanging off. There was blood everywhere, so I cleaned it up and just wrapped it with a plaster until it stopped throbbing and to prevent banging it. Once the throbbing died down I was able to clip the nail off and tidy it up a bit. I left it covered for a few days so it wouldn't get any dirt in the wound and allowed the air to get to it every so often. After about 2 days the skin had started to heal and I was able to sort the nail out.

Good luck honey. Big hugs xx

thanks girls, ive just clipped it down and cleaned it up again. bit worried as i seem to have mud stuck along the break which i really need to get out. going to try some saline solution. God i am never ever going to move that post again!!!!

Latest posts

Back