Please tell me what you think of my artwork

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*Very pretty but I LOVE glitter :green: I charge $5.00 (US) extra for glitter tips and that's doing just (1) color - Love the EzFlow selection don't you :hug:

Hun, they look lovely, love all the glittery shades and flowers, looking forward to seeing them close up, well done you! xxx

wow

well done you

they are fab

my nail art prices starts from £3 for basic designs such as flicks and dots and the price goes up for the more intricate designs

This is the first pic I have ever posted on here so I hope it works ok! Can you tell me what you think as I have been having a play with the EzFlow glitters and done a bit of 3d flower work. (The stripey tips are simply to show the different coloured glitters available btw)

Also any ideas on what I could be charging for either the back row (done with my new Nubar stuff) or the glitter acrylics please?

Some of the examples I had already done on tips before the Colour Pops holder arrived and I have blu tacked the tips to the Colour Pops - does it look OK? I will re-do in time but don't want to show this to clients if you think it looks too naff.

All opinions/criticisms welcome Thanks x

There really nice, some great ideas there, love the pink glitter, im a bit of a glitter fairy so love the sparkly ones. Great work hun.

i think most techs in my area just add £5 for basic art then maybe another £2 on top of that if they have gems etc...
i think they look really pretty.i really like the pink glitter french manicure in the front row.can i ask what you used for that?.it is such a gorgeous colour.thanks:)

Thank you, the pink glitter is fab isn't it, I used Ezflow's Boogie Nights glitters and that pink one is called Sunset & Wine

they look lovely hun you have got talent and an eye for pretty things!I would charge between 50p and £1.00 per nail.xx

Thank you everyone for your replies, any more price guides esp the acrylic 3d flowers?

Stood the display on my windowsill tonight for the first time and my client fell in love with the pink zebra stripes and had them on all 10 nails! I charged her an extra £5 and she was happy with that and the effect was great!

thanks blossom i will have to get some.i just love that that pink glitter.im glad you have already had a customer for your art work.you are of to a great start.sorry i cant help you with the 3d flowers as i dont yet do them.hopefully someone else can help you though.:)

very glitzy!!
my fav nails on myself are glittered ones. where about are you on south coast?

I'm between Bournemouth and Southampton hun

Latest posts

Back