Polish-fast dry top coat?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeeLee'z

Reaction score
Hi all this is actually a requested question from a friend as I dont really deal with normal polishes and havent for a good while now... so not sure what to advise.. she uses misha polishes and finds they take ages to dry or u think they r dry and then they smudge?? Is ther a really fast dryin top coat that can b applied to polish that isnt fully dried ?? Like a glaze n go type of thing for polishes?? P.s( she had a fan heater/dryer that she has tried already)

Any ideas or suggestions would b great x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

What about the Vinylux top coat? I use it over the top of acrylics. Dries in no time. X

Sorry just realised you meant
A top coat for over another brand, not sure how that would work.

There are LOADS of quick dry topcoats out there....Revlon, Sally Hansen Insta Dri, China Glaze Fast Forward (my person rnp quick dry topcoat), Seche Vite and OPI rapid dry to name just a few. I use China Glaze FF over all my rnp brands and have had no problem with it. I also own Seche Vite for stamping as all other topcoats seem to smudge my hard work :/

Hope this helps...

Hi all this is actually a requested question from a friend as I dont really deal with normal polishes and havent for a good while now... so not sure what to advise.. she uses misha polishes and finds they take ages to dry or u think they r dry and then they smudge?? Is ther a really fast dryin top coat that can b applied to polish that isnt fully dried ?? Like a glaze n go type of thing for polishes?? P.s( she had a fan heater/dryer that she has tried already)

Any ideas or suggestions would b great x

My favorite is Lumos fast dry topcoat by Famous Names--makers of IBX.

Seche Vite is applied on wet or dry polish and dries in 60 secs (as described on the back of the box)

Dazzle Dry is my favorite base & top coat. Very fast drying and lasts much longer than other top coats. Learned about it from Robin Moses vids. You have to purchase it online, dazzledry.com, it is made by VB Cosmetics in Chandler, AZ.

Sent from my LG G Flex using SalonGeek mobile app.

Seche Vite is my favourite, never use other top coat anymore

Lumos without a doubt. I love it!

All that jazz.
I used to use seche vite and loved it but since actually reading up on it after someone mentioned it on here it has seriously put me off xx

Lumos without a doubt. I love it!

Ive been looking for Lumos, or Famous Names as it is now called, but cannot find the basecoat. S2 only have the topcoat on their site. Where do you get yours?

Thank u for all ur suggestions... il pass on all ur advise and let her make up.her own mind... cheers ladies xx

Another vote for seche vite. So like the Sally Hansen one

Latest posts

Back