Polish Stand/Rack?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ltongue

Reaction score
Hi does anyone know where I can get a cheap polish holder/stand? just a plain clear plastic one will do, just to hold a few polishes.

Thanks
Louisa x

Hi!

I'm also looking for a cheap clear plastic stand to put some of my Creative polishes onto,i don't have that many at the moment.

Many Thanks!
ltongue said:
Hi does anyone know where I can get a cheap polish holder/stand? just a plain clear plastic one will do, just to hold a few polishes.

Thanks
Louisa x

ebay have black ones.

Hi!

Where abouts on ebay? i have just had a look and can find them.:cry:

Many Thanks!
Katelisa said:
ebay have black ones.

Hi had a look on ebay (nail polish rack) but would prefer a clear one.

I bought a clear one from Creative, and it looks the biz. However I still have a further 15 polishes plus a range of retail base and topcoats, solor oil etc to display and I got one of these racks off ebay for £4 and it looks really good. I have three rows of retail items and three rows of polish. They are very thin plastic, but they do the do!

Salon services sell a clear perspex polish rack.I thimk it holds approx 35 bottles, they also do a matching wall rack.It was about £15 I think.

I got one from the show for about £18 i think. It was from NSI but im sure you can get them from lots of different salon suppliers.

Latest posts

Back