Pop up tent or any tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lil Ash

Reaction score
on a realllly tight budgett, as i am opening up a room in a hairdressers.

i been looking at spray tanning tents cheapest one i found is £89+vat!

i am not going to pay that for it to all go tits up and loose out on money i not got! anyone know where i can get any cheap ones or any other idears you have!

soon in 2/3 months my salon be decent enough to have a nice tent! :)

Hi
I am sure LA Tan were doing an offer if you bought 2 litres of solution you got a free spray tan tent. Might be worth a look. x

You'd be hard pushed to get one cheaper than that, iv seen them at £79 but thats the cheapest. Why wait 2-3 months to get a 'better' one when you can just buy it now. For less than £100 its not worth it, you make your money back SO quickley with spray tanning. Like they say 'Buy cheap, buy twice'.
x

Hi
I am sure LA Tan were doing an offer if you bought 2 litres of solution you got a free spray tan tent. Might be worth a look. x
ooo thanks soooo much 1 gallon 140 and a free tent that last me a while i guess!!!

have u used la tan before x

Hi there. i bought the kit from LA tanning and have found the tent really easy to put down and I have managed it first time every time. It has large clear plastic windows on the whole top half making it great for light to shine through. I wasnt really keen on the solutions, althought the la disco which i got a sample of seems to do a great job for the disco dancers. If I buy from LA again, it would only be to buy their disco solution but I have a few to try out yet

I bought my tent from Nouvatan ive had it around a year now with no probs i did my research on here and i remember at the time i bought my kit that there was people having loads of girls having problems with there tents cheap isnt always good its better to buy once good
than twice bad :twisted:

what do you mean will go 'tits up'? the tent or your new business?

have you had your spray tan training? if so, did you not need to buy a starter kit? i think like with anything in life, if you take care of your tent and put it down the correct way then surely it will last :)

good luck in your new venture! :D x

its fine i gonna buy a kit from l.a tan 160 not bad!! i do want fake bake but i hearing bad news on there never having products in!!! maybe when i go to a beauty show i shall get it all then x

its fine i gonna buy a kit from l.a tan 160 not bad!! i do want fake bake but i hearing bad news on there never having products in!!! maybe when i go to a beauty show i shall get it all then x

Why don't you try sienna x. I use them all the time, have the tent and use alol their solutions, Fab company very friendly and helpful. Good retails products too!!!

Hey

LA Tan has been a really good investment for us, the colours are fab and weve found some clients tans have lasted up to 10 days...The deals that you get are also great...especially on a budget, there service is good and they are always helpful for sending you samples of there other colours and they have a good range...the medium (10) has been out most popular along with the disco and the tent deals are really good and so is the tent...Happy Tanning xx

Latest posts

Back