Popit Demo in London - Many thanks Gigi!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magsham

Reaction score
I went along to the demo in Alperton this morning and i have to say that i was more than impressed by what i experienced! The nails produced are beautiful and in no way look unprofessional - quite the opposite!

I was also very impressed by the approachability of the staff at the academy - Ketan and the ladies - whom all made me feel very welcome from the moment i stepped through the door (considering that i'm not a Creative tech) and also by Gigi herself. I was fortunate enough to be in a session where there was only 4 of us so it felt more like a one to one!!:)

I didn't buy any Popits, but did leave with a Try Me kit and the intention of getting myself booked on a conversion course asap - as i only live 20 mins away it would be rude not too!!:lol:

It was a great morning wasn't it?!

It was lovely to put some geeky names to faces too.

It was a great morning wasn't it?!

It was lovely to put some geeky names to faces too.

I came away from there on a real high! Very excited about the whole concept. :Love:

I will be investing in some - just got to wait till i get my pocket money!:lol:

was really good to see a demo of the popits being used and at last i can finally get my head round the concept! brought a box and am really excited about trying them out. the results looked great!
Thanks so much to all the Creative team for thier time and patience!:hug:

What a super day ... LOVED every minute ... as always.

Met loads of geeks and many other (now) potential geeks!! What a turn out! Over 75 people came in and out during the day :eek: ... that is a tremendous effort by many many peeps ... London is not an easy place to get around in and I thank you one and all for coming. BIG :hug:

Great to see mum (Marian N.) and the Charles Worthington team. :hug: To my David who is very special!

Angelica (apt name because she is an Angel) Ketan's right hand and Samantha (another one) and Ketan never stopped all day!! They were shattered when I left!! :lol:

Safely up in Leeds now and will be in the office at Sweet Squared tomorrow.

Great seeing you all. It was great fun. XX

It was great to meet you Gigi and everyone else that I met too :hug:

Just had a go with my popits on my right hand - one enormous bubble on one nail, two other nails have a few bubbles and the one I thought was going to be perfect I popped off too early so it wasn't very shiney :irked: My fault for being impatient !

Oh well, I will keep practising. I need some curved scissors too for those skirts !!

Thanks again for a great day.

Geeg, we all loved it and could have stayed all day!! (Shame Ketan threw us out!! Not really! We had to go anyway)

(BTW, they were my session team too and I have passed on many of my A+ listers to Lucy, who was the 'weirdo' who loves the pink pink powder!!)

I am mega impressed and the 2 salon peeps there today are on the case to get proficient at this (different but fast) method. When they are faultless I WILL be doing a media 'story' about the speed aspect. Busy women are so often put off by the time aspect.

I'm not going to drop the salon prices as, in effect, the service is the same. There are a couple of tiny compromises but they are more than compensated by the time taken.

The most important aspect for me is that the client gets the perfect 'bespoke' service. Some want great and fast; others want fabulous but with a bit more time taken. The choice is theirs!

Thank you for a great demo. I'm loving the concept

xxx

Hi there! Has anyone got any advice about entering nail competions? Ive been a nail tech for nearly 10 years, but i dont hink ive got the confidence to do enter! I love doing nails, but i still feel like i need top up training but cant afford the one on one lessons. I just want to have the experience before im past it!! lol

PS love the idea of poppits! im sure il try them! will there be a demo in leeds??

My advice would be to take a competition class with one of the best of all time Ketan Patel in London at the Creative Nail Academy or Liza Smith another great competitor., at her Creative Nail Academy

Are there plans to do any more demo's with the popits, especially around the Yorkshire area. I really want to see them work in practice. They do sound fab.:)

Are there plans to do any more demo's with the popits, especially around the Yorkshire area. I really want to see them work in practice. They do sound fab.:)

yeah that would be great leeds preferably

I have been in Yorkshire twice in the past 4 months. Once for a whole week of demos!!

However, you can ring the Creative Nail Academy at Sweet Squared 08452106060 and ask for a demo and KIRSTEN will be happy to show you.

YOU WILL NEED TO BOOK a time when she is not teaching. This would be a 10-15 minute demo on one of your nails and there would be no charge but it will not be longer than 10-15 minutes.

The other option is to book onto the PopIt Power class for which there is a small charge. Kirsten just did one the other day for 8 people. Ring and ask when the next one is scheduled.

Latest posts

Back