PopIts - How do you judge the length?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Pink23

Reaction score
Didn't really know how to name this thread lol.
Basically, I am unsure how to gauge how much acrylic to put in each pop-it so that they will all be the same length once on the nail?

Thanks
x

Once the nails are all tipped, I place a Popit on each nail and using a marker pen, I mark on the Popit how far the tip comes and fill accordingly - HTH

I use the numbers on the PopIt a a guide ... but it doesn't really matter too much as you will adjust your length with a file at the end anyway.

Once the nails are all tipped, I place a Popit on each nail and using a marker pen, I mark on the Popit how far the tip comes and fill accordingly - HTH

That's exactly what I do, too. :)

Sorry to hijack the thread but on a slightly different topic, could you not extend the length of the nail using the PopIt without having to tip the nail first...like sculpting?

p.s. I had also wondered about guestimating the length and had thought of using a marker pen but didn't know if that looked a bit unprofessional...I guess not then.
Using the numbers/letters on the PopIt as a guide is a good though....might try that too x

Sorry to hijack the thread but on a slightly different topic, could you not extend the length of the nail using the PopIt without having to tip the nail first...like sculpting? YES

p.s. I had also wondered about guestimating the length and had thought of using a marker pen but didn't know if that looked a bit unprofessional WHY? ..I guess not then.
Using the numbers/letters on the PopIt as a guide is a good though....might try that too x
Whatever works

Latest posts

Back