popular creative colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulaJ

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me which creative nail polishes are popular? Do they do a more natural tip than cream puff? something not so white?
Also i ordered insomnia from a supplier, which advertised as a deep purple. Its actually a rather attractive (??) green! So i am nervous about ordering more colours incase they again do not match! Any advice on a range of popular creative colours please?! :)

If you call Designer Nails, they can give you a list of the current most popular colours.

There was a list on here somewhere - if you do a search on Creative Varnishes maybe then it might come up.

We all have our favourites but it depends on what you and your clients like. Some of my favs are - Romance, Satin Sheets, Breathless, Spike, Beau, Moonlight & Roses, Decadence, Iced Cappucino, Chilled Champagne, Demure plus some others I cannot remember the names of.

If you get a colour chart then most of the colours match pretty well to what is on the chart.

For a french polsih selection, you just can't beat the LULU collection, every french polish you could ever wish for..................
As for the others well so many I can't list them all......So many great colours...........
Why not get a colour chart from Designer Nails.the colours are very true to the original so you wont be dissappointed when they arrive................
Ask them which colours fly out of the door, that will give you a pretty good idea on whats hot or not xxxx
HTH

Ruth who does the LULU collection as I havent heard of it ? Is is designer nails? thanks :)

TracyUK said:
Ruth who does the LULU collection as I havent heard of it ? Is is designer nails? thanks :)

Hi it is Tracy - check out the designernails web site under Treatments (go tro site stuff on here and click on Industry Links and you find a link through to the DN Web Site..hth

TracyUK said:
Yep they are CND Enamels and are available from Designer Nails............

HOT POP - the new summer colour collection has been mentioned so much recently in the press I am dying - Vogue in May and July - Sunday Style Mage - Cosmo, Elle Girl - THE colour is the turquise but it will only be a favorite for summer - Hot Pop Pink will go the distance!! BTW Flannels, Spike, Burgundy Foil; Adrenaline and for those of you who have forgotten - Insomnia - antique gold - awsome colour!!!:D

Mrs Geek said:
HOT POP - the new summer colour collection has been mentioned so much recently in the press I am dying - Vogue in May and July - Sunday Style Mage - Cosmo, Elle Girl - THE colour is the turquise but it will only be a favorite for summer - Hot Pop Pink will go the distance!! BTW Flannels, Spike, Burgundy Foil; Adrenaline and for those of you who have forgotten - Insomnia - antique gold - awsome colour!!!:D

i so want that hot pop collection samantha those colours rock :D :D

is the summer collection avalible now???

I got the Hot Pop collection on saturday and have the pink on my toe nails!!! its great and a few of my clients that were in today have remarked on the colours and how great they are. I don't know whether to go wild and do the yellow on fingers!!!!!!!!

Michelle77 said:
I got the Hot Pop collection on saturday and have the pink on my toe nails!!! its great and a few of my clients that were in today have remarked on the colours and how great they are. I don't know whether to go wild and do the yellow on fingers!!!!!!!!
Go for it Emma!!! :D - I would wear the yellow on my toes with a tan plus the turquoise but haven't done that yet! I too am wearing the Pink; it's such a good pink :o !! I am positive the collection is now available!

I couldnt wait to get playing with the yellow polish, so added it to my order the other day. I wasnt told at the time that it was a collection and I couldnt have it separately, :confused: .
Quick phone-call yesterday and my collection is on its way p&p free. :biggrin:
YIPPEE!!! ... Im like a big kid :o
... oooh Samantha Insomnia sounds right up my street, now I want that one too!

I'm so glad it's not just me that gets all excited about such things as polishes and anything NAILS :lol: my family are great and they always have to look at my nail art designs over and over until they are cross eyed (they kind of lose their enthusiasm after the tenth time tho lol). Cheers to all you fellow NAILS fanatics :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back