Popular electrical treatments in a salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terese

Reaction score
Out of interest and as I am researching the facial electrical market, does anyone know anyone else apart from Carlton, manafacturers that do electrical equipment and are pref based in the South/mids area?

I have the usual Ellisons. beauty Express catologues

ALSO: how popular is Microdermabrasion..crystals in the salon

Thanks in advance:)

Last edited:
Hi There are electrical treatments that are used in conjunction with skin care houses such as Susan Molyneux, Mary Cohr and Rene Guinot to name a few. CACI, Depilex, Silhouette are other large companies that offer electrical treatments. There are many companies that do MDB as well. Depends what you want to offer and to whom

I bought a silhouette Dermalift, which is microcurrent, faradic, ADLA, and dermafusion and LOADS of clients are asking about it. It does loads of treatments for face and body. But I have no where to fit the clients in!! :(

Try calling body ultimate they are another company that provide microcurrent skintightening and anti celluite treatments they are fantastic. I have been wiht them for the last 14 years and i have never looked back.

Whats more you can get a free demo first to see if you like the machine csall this number 08000 730430

I have offered most electrical treatments at various points of my career, but at the moment my most popular is the CACI Ultra. I was working with the CACI Quantum but the body treatments just never took off, so I thought I'd invest in the Ultra, which has an ultrasonic peeling function, laser (red & blue), microcurrent & various other facial rejuvination functions (including a blemish function) as well as the traditional micro-mode muscle 'lift'. It has been very popular as it can be used to treat such a wide range of face & body issues, and the results/feedback from the ultrasonic skin peeling has been especially positive.

Latest posts

Back