Popular Minx

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marie111

Reaction score
What are your most popular minx designs?
Mine are
silver lightening
Silver lightening cheetah
Pink Cheetah
Gold
Fishnet
zebra print
silver zebra print

Unless I actually have the designs people don't order from the brochure as the pics don't look very good compared to what they are really like, if you know what I mean.

i'm quite interested in seeing other peoples replies to this as i want to introduce minx and can't decide which ones to try out!

I get my clients to pre order, I have set up a link to the minxnails.com so they can see the designs from my web site, and I have made a portfolio of all the designs to have in the salon. That way I don't have lots of stock hanging around. I thought I'd do this till I know whats popular. At the moment silver lightening has been really popular - I'm actually doing a pedicure with that in about 10 mins. :)

Lorraine x

I get my clients to pre order, I have set up a link to the minxnails.com so they can see the designs from my web site, and I have made a portfolio of all the designs to have in the salon. That way I don't have lots of stock hanging around. I thought I'd do this till I know whats popular. At the moment silver lightening has been really popular - I'm actually doing a pedicure with that in about 10 mins. :)

Lorraine x

Yeah but the pictures on the website compared to the nails in "real life" and I think people are looking at the pictures and not ordering because they don't look that good. I would have thought they would have spent thast extra bit of money to show the real minx.

I've had silver toes on my self for 3 weeks and have had about six people book for them just from seeing mine. I also think the gold cheater looks really good. And i also did the pinky Tartan ones on my mum for her holidays and they looked really cute, and girly. X
Posted via Mobile Device

Mine are
Pink cheetah,
Silver lightning,
Gold lightning,
Gold lightning Cheetah,
Black and silver polka dots
Flowers
I also order to order iykwim I cant afford to stock them all but clients can tell the difference when I show them designs to ones that I have do have in.
I wish I did have enough money to be able to afford to buy 1 of each to have in stock but in this financial climate and being a home based salon it is not viable for me to do. Clients are happy to pre order from the poster or the website and let me know which design they want.
Jen

id love to try minx or have them done... does anyone know were in manchester i can try them x

has anyone noticed on lade ga ga's video lets dance? She is wearing the red fishnets :) x

The most popular in my salon are the animal prints,
cheetah, i cant get enough of them in,clients love them.
Followed by silver lightening,
Ive just received an order with the metallic cheetah and pink cheetah,
and they've been put away for eager clients already!
I love them, i had cheetah print ones on for 7 weeks!!!!!!
Charl88c im in Manchester
Lorraine x

hi guys im really thinking about doing this but don't know much about it. i would love to know how much people charge extra, how much longer it takes to do, how much products are etc xxx

minx is the best thing this year that we have introduced - its great fab fantastic.

heidi

I take it you can put minx onto colourpops?

Are you all finding the minx more popular for the toes or for the fingers ?

and it would be good if minx did one sheet with one of each design on there for you to show to the clients so they could see what they really look like (hint hint lol) and then order the design they liked :lol:

this is a great idea - minx could maybe put onto colour pops and we could purchase a set additional new designs as and when .... like bio sculpture offer for their colours all on a chain, which you could place over clients nail to show them how it would look !

fabulous idea

kx

I take it you can put minx onto colourpops?

In our Glasgow salon it is just flying out the door - we did 7 sets of minx toes on Saturday.

The most popular are:-
Silver
Gold
Pink cheetah
Gold lightning cheetah
Black/white polka dots
'normal' cheetah
Flowers
black/magenta stripes
black/magenta checks
All of the plaid/tartan (although that could be a Scottish thing:lol:)

But tbh it's difficult to know exactly what to stock, as I could name another 10 that are also very popular, we are putting an order in every week depending on demand.

Toes are much more in demand than fingers and can be adapted to suit fingers if necessary.

Please note that there will be no pink cheetah toes available for delivery for 7 - 10 days....demand has been absolutely huge and the US Minxers are just catching up...how much fun is minxing????????????

Are you all finding the minx more popular for the toes or for the fingers ?

and it would be good if minx did one sheet with one of each design on there for you to show to the clients so they could see what they really look like (hint hint lol) and then order the design they liked :lol:

I like this idea :)

I like this idea :)

same here, thats a brilliant idea.
I had a pamper party booked for the end of the month, 8 women, its now turned into a minx party after one of them got the silver lightning on their toes,.
Wearing them is definately the best advert.
Putting them on colourpops may be a bit difficult as they are so curved.

Please note that there will be no pink cheetah toes available for delivery for 7 - 10 days....demand has been absolutely huge and the US Minxers are just catching up...how much fun is minxing????????????

I know last time I phoned there were only 3 toes and 3 fingers of the pink cheetah left so sorry girls I took the lot.

Pink Cheetah is back in stock:green::green::green::green::green:

Latest posts

Back