Portable couch

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimboodee2

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am looking to purchase a portable couch for reasonable price .

But there is quite a few portable ones some quite cheap I have seen this one which is quite reasonable ******

Has any one got this one or can you suggest a good one thanks x

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi jimboodee

I'm also looking for a couch at the moment and have done quite a lot of research into it. Firstly I think there are some important things to consider such as the weight of the couch (personally I would find 18kg far too heavy to carry), working weight, whether it's height adjustable, whether you need it to have an adjustable backrest or not...etc! I have looked on ebay and there are so many out there it's crazy! topbeauty and feel good uk seem to be quite good companies, also therapy tables look very good. If you have the budget then Affinity are supposed to be excellent couches but they cost around £250!

Sorry I can't be more help as I haven't actually got mine yet but hopefully that'll help you a bit :)

I have one very similar to this. The most important thing is that its a cable system and has a face cradle and is height adjustable. You will find this a bit heavy and even aluminium legs ones are, but its great it comes with a free bag.
This looks like a perfectly good style of couch to me

Last edited:
Hiiiiiii

I advise you to NOT purchase that couch... Lol!! I have this couch in my beauty room at home & its a nightmare... Honestly, I got it from ebay aswell, the company were awful, they charged me £50 P&P as i am from Northern Ireland, they did not inform me of this until it had left my bank account. It took nearly 1 1/2 months for it to be delivered. Also the couch isnt great, it doesnt adjust up & down to different levels of height. The round headrest that you can see in the pic is the part that will adjust up & down, but its terrible, it isnt strong enough, once your client places their head on it, it falls back down again. I have to prop my clients up with pillows instead... Its a total disaster. NOT a good investment at all!

*Hope that helped*
XoxoxoX
Zoe

Hi I replaced my couch a couple of months ago, as my old one was way too heavy. I now have a couch that weighs 10kgs. It's perfect for lugging around!

If you use the search on here, type in portable couches and you will find posts about them, what ones people recomend etc.

I got mine from the couch factory for £120.00, it also has a weight limit of 26 stones I believe. Here is the website.
The Couch Factory Portable

i bought mine from the beauty show in manchester the other week. the website of the company is College Kits Direct
mine's great, its got a face hole, adjustable head rest, free bag. its not too heavy either and it only cost me about £90 including delivery! and delivery was very fast, it came 3 days early!! :)

Latest posts

Back