Posters on walls

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
David Essex still gorgeous :Love:
Marc Bolan still missed :cry:

Bay City Rollers err :o

great thread :hug:

Marc Bolan oh .... my..... god.... I forgot about him, loved his music. His hair, just waiting for fingers to run through it lol.

Bay City Rollers, Tartan clad boys, all the rage in my teens lol

Sent from my HTC Desire

Lovely thread Sarah, as always. 2 glasses of bubble and I've been transported back in time. Do spill the beans, who was yours

Sent from my HTC Desire

hmmmm am probably not normal but I had the snail from magic roundabout on my wall and Holly Hobbit.

then I went through a stage of nicking toilet signs so had a collection of those on my walls, and any other shop signs I could get.

then I collected kisses, anyone that came into the house (including men) had to put lipstick on and kiss my white wall and sign it. My mum used to go mad at all the male names on it and funnily enough all were happy to don lippy to do it (may I add that most of these was my older brother's friends).

when I went to live in digs in college I had James Dean (how predictable) and a Smiths Poster.

peter andre, with his curtains and six pack :lol:

And Paul Nichols who played Joe in Eastenders :)

Mine was take that and backstreet boys too! X

Guess it's only fair I answer, lol.
I had Jon Bon Jovi & Bryan Adams plus some bloke off Brookside. (can't remember his name but he became a policeman in the show...Surname Corkhill, Jimmy's nephew)
Oh & I THINK there may even have been a pic of Philip Schofield at one point. Back in the day when he was in the broom cupboard with Gordon the Gopher

Guess it's only fair I answer, lol.
I had Jon Bon Jovi & Bryan Adams plus some bloke off Brookside. (can't remember his name but he became a policeman in the show...Surname Corkhill, Jimmy's nephew)
Oh & I THINK there may even have been a pic of Philip Schofield at one point. Back in the day when he was in the broom cupboard with Gordon the Gopher

:lol:

http://www.brooksidesoapbox.co.uk/ROD.jpg

i had tigger posters(in one corner of my room i had a teddy collection),friends(the whole gang not anyone on thier own),take that...I still have my tigger teddy collection the biggest is huge taller than my youngest son lol.
sazza x

Leo DiCaprio the picture of him in Titanic that I used to kiss every night before I went to bed. HA HA xx

Mine was Paul Young and Nick Kershaw too !! :eek:. I even printed Paul Youngs face onto a T-Shirt in Art at school, I thought I was the bee's knee's in that T-Shirt. :lol: with my lady Diana Hair cut :rolleyes:
thanks for this threat it's realy making me giggle like a school girl, my husband keeps looking at and shaking his head, I bet he had Sam Fox or another busty lady on his walls !!!:smack: LOL

Toyah was the first major posters when I was 11, I think it was because of her incredible hair colours and styles, then it was Adam and the Ants followed by Boy George & Kajagoogoo. But the biggest obsession was The Thompson Twins, my absolute heroes. The only way people can remember me from school is if I say their name. Last but not least Tom Cruise was my last ever posters, I put his poster on my ceiling so he was the first vision I saw when I woke up, sigh!!!!

David Cassidy with whom I was madly in love.........Bay City Rollers and as much as I am ashamed to admit it........The Monkeys!!

I wasn't allowed to have posters on the walls :cry:

I wasn't allowed to have posters on the walls :cry:
My best friend wouldn't let her daughter have posters either, what are god mothers for:lol:
I looked after my god daughter for a weekend and the first thing we did was go shoping for posters, we put them all over her ceiling, her mum tried to go crackers at me when she got back, until I reminded her that I had alllll the dirt on her.
The posters stayed:twisted:
My daughter has, Maralin Monrow (sorry can't spell) the friends poster, the one where they are all sat on a construction beam and a lovely gothic vampire bride. But we all know she's not normal:eek:

Oh this is soooooooooo embarrassing, but I had a poster of Steve Davis and I used to kiss it every night :o
I also had Bay City Rollers posters. I used to think Les McKeown was the best thing since sliced bread. I look at pictures now and wonder what the hell I was thinking!

I had Kylie Minogue and Jason Donovan, Then later it was East 17....OMG cringe worthy.:eek:

Oh this is soooooooooo embarrassing, but I had a poster of Steve Davis and I used to kiss it every night :o
I also had Bay City Rollers posters. I used to think Les McKeown was the best thing since sliced bread. I look at pictures now and wonder what the hell I was thinking!

Steve Davis?!! Lol!

Me and my sister had abba, then bucks fizz. Got my own room then and had wham followed by Bros who I still secretly love. Then tom cruise and now I have a westlife calendar in the kitchen. Would have David beckham but hubby won't allow it!!

Latest posts

Back