Posters on walls

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue Rose

Reaction score
When you were younger, whose poster did you have on your bedroom wall? (and be truthful, even if it now makes you cringe lol)

Oh David Essex, I was so in love with him. I am still loyal, even though his aged, I've aged with him. He was seriously lush. Also liked David Cassidy, Bay City Rollers and Leo Sayer. Now I'm showing my age lol

Sent from my HTC Desire

NKOTB then later Tom Cruise then later Take That then later Blur.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Gary Glitter - omg, if we'd only known eh.

Jacqui xx

Take That, and then the backstreet boys! My brother and his friends used to go in my room and draw faces on them and i would go mad :lol: xx

Marti Pellow was all over my walls... I was obsessed with him and even had the posters on the ceiling (much to my poor Mother's disgust)... I even had a corner of the room that had all the little pictures of him that I found in Magazines... I'm talking hundreds of them and some were really tiny!

When I had a fight with my Sister once over borrowing her top (as you do) she took one of the little pictures and tore it up to get her own back on me and thought I wouldn't notice... I can still see the shock on her face when I walked into my bedroom and my eyes zoomed over to the little 5mm empty space and almost bawled my eyes out.. she was shocked I noticed!! :lol:

I was about 15 at the time and would never admit that I loved Wet Wet Wet because it just wasn't cool.

I met Marti years later and could barely speak to him cause I was too starstruck!

(I was also in love with Morten Harkett from A-ha and still am!! :Love:)

Oh an*gel, I loved Marti to. Obviously not as much as you as I never had posters but he had a beautiful smile

Sent from my HTC Desire

In my head I have had a 20 year love affair with Axl Rose, I actually do have some pictures of him in my house and they look cool ha ha.

I don't care what my visitors may say, its my house and I'll look at who I want. And I love love love him, and I don't want to get over myself and I don't care if I'm not 15 anymore lol.

Jacqui xx

David Essex still gorgeous :Love:
Marc Bolan still missed :cry:

Bay City Rollers err :o

great thread :hug:

Had Gary Numan all over my walls, Absolutely loved him, thought we were getting married and everything. LOL.:)

An*gel

Yes OMG, yuk, how disgusting.

xxx

David Essex still gorgeous :Love:
Marc Bolan still missed :cry:

Bay City Rollers err :o

great thread :hug:

Marc Bolan sooooooooooooooooo yummy and pretty, a real loss.

David Bowie, very edgy for the time

Rick Astley, Adam Ant, Nick Heyward, Curiosity Killed The Cat and the one who took pride of place right above my bed was Nick Kershaw, what a babe he was :lol::lol::Love:

Hey girls... we're giving away our age here

Bay city Rollers??... who are they??? :lol::lol:

Hey girls... we're giving away our age here

Bay city Rollers??... who are they??? :lol::lol:
Really???

You naughty girl you're just trying to show us you are still a young thing aren't you lol

Jacqui xx

Really???

You naughty girl you're just trying to show us you are still a young thing aren't you lol

Jacqui xx

Sure look at me... I'm only a baby still in nappies!! :lol:

Alvin Stardust
David Essex
Showaddywaddy (is that the right spelling?)
Mud
Suzi Quatro
And yes Gary Glitter.:lol:

Justin Bieber for you then lol

Jacqui xx

Alvin Stardust
David Essex
Showaddywaddy (is that the right spelling?)
Mud
Suzi Quatro
And yes Gary Glitter.:lol:
How cool is this thread, to be reminded of all these people and groups has cheered me up after a very long day at work!!!!!!!!
Loved everyone in your line up.

Jacqui xx

Latest posts

Back