Posting varnishes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

julie25

Reaction score
This is random so I hope it's in the right forum. I've recently sold some varnishes to another nail tech and had a saga posting them as I didn't release you could only post 4 at a time - I needed to post 45! It worked out expensive and I wondered if anyone knew an easier way to do this? Xx

I think you can send more if sending via a courier.
I don't think there's a limit because suppliers send more than four at a time via couriers, there may be a surcharge though?!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

I sent polishes through a courier and lied about the contents :/ I couldn't find another way to send more than 4.

Jem x

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek app

I had about 12 polishes from sweet squared and they used interlink. Maybe worth looking at them x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks guys xx

Send with a courier and just don't say what's in the parcel, never had a problem. Quite often they don't bother with the new rules in my local post office either:lol:

Send with a courier and just don't say what's in the parcel, never had a problem. Quite often they don't bother with the new rules in my local post office either:lol:

My post office must be really strict haha xx

I don't think they care in mine :lol:

Mine are really strict :(

Jemima :)

I send mine using myhermes.co.uk and tick the contents as beauty products. Costs £4.20 or slightly more (about £1) with insurance. The bonus is they collect from you.:lol:

That's great, will remember that for next time! Xx

Latest posts

Back