Pre Bonding Help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love those finger cots they look really strong and they would save fiddling with around with those silicone pads , the stand for the gun is another brilliant idea too , what glue sticks do you use in your glue gun ?
I loved watching the video :hug:
thank you lancashirelass for putting it up for us I really enjoyed it
I like the tatt too

:) x minky

Hi Minky.

So do you always pre-tip your extensions before use? I only ask, as you have said you use the Balmain re-bonds. I always bond the loose hair straight in off the connector into the clients hair and don't pre-tip it. I always wondered what the benefits are to pre-tipping, as I find my method quite quick.

Cheers. :)

Hi Minky.

So do you always pre-tip your extensions before use? I only ask, as you have said you use the Balmain re-bonds. I always bond the loose hair straight in off the connector into the clients hair and don't pre-tip it. I always wondered what the benefits are to pre-tipping, as I find my method quite quick.

Cheers. :)

Hi Sophisticutz well I must admit I hate shedding and I hate fiddling around with drawing mats

I like using pre matched pure virgin hair
but because it comes in prepared matched tied bundles , so it would mean using drawing mats to hold and draw out each piece of hair before I heated the bond/glue to melt into the natural hair ,

so for quickness
I prefer to simply slide down the cotton binding on the bundles of prepared pre matched virgin hair , section off the hair , then using the heat the connector I pre bond all the loose hair into my singles hair extensions

I can make them into stick tips or nail tips or flat tips plus I can make them as thin or as thick as I want

it doesn't take long and its still in the tied bundle with no wastage or loose hairs anywhere , and I only like using small bonds , so I control how much glue/keratin I put on them ,
I do use other types as well as Balmain microplus bonds but I hate the wait of cooling , that's why I like those finger cots that Lancashirelass uses :)

even when I take them back out for re installment I clean them up and pre bond them all again ,

the time it takes for me to to draw hair form the drawing mat , then snip and cut before applying and heating the glue and then rolling it
really annoys me ,

and I would much rather just work in a very neat manner just using the heat connector . no snipping to size , no drawing mats no finger pads
all prep is done ahead therefore it saves me time and mess.

I guess you could say I am a neat freak heat and roll gal
I just find its a neater way of working as all the sizes and tips are all correct before I start work ,
suppose its what your used to and what your personal preference is

:) x minky

hi there i was interested to hear lancashirelass that you use polyamide glue,so you dont get any shedding complaints with this glue then? how long do the tips last? i find the glue i use will last 4 months tops then the hair would need retipping which is such a booooring job so it sounds like polyamide may be the way to go!!
i use the shrinkies extensions method so the glue wouldnt really be heated much on the tips,its mainly the shrinkie which gets all the heat so i think i may try polyamide for myself with this method!! lancashirelass youre a genius!!

Latest posts

Back