Pregnancy cravings

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pickle

Reaction score
Hiya,

I was just wondering what everyones pregnancy cravings were. Or anyone new of anyone with odd ones?

Mine is crisps at the moment...bags and bags of them, any flavour. I have about 7 packs a day. The other day I ran out and there was a stale pack of ready salted McCoys in the cupboard and...yes I ate them....Yum!:o

Also pancakes with maple syrup, squirty cream and bananas!!!:o :o :o

Also does anyone know:
1. Good stretch mark preventative?
2. Breast or bottle?

I used to eat bathroom sponges..........15 a day, and I would have eaten more but my husband put his foot down!!

I used to send him off to go and buy basketfuls of them just to keep me sane!!! I couldn't face a day without having some!!!

Weird!!!

mine were marsbars, cherry tomatoes with salt on???, extra hot soup, xx

wondernail said:
I used to eat bathroom sponges..........15 a day, and I would have eaten more but my husband put his foot down!!

I used to send him off to go and buy basketfuls of them just to keep me sane!!! I couldn't face a day without having some!!!

Weird!!!
OMG !!!!!!!!

With my first it was raspberry flavoured anything, I would have travelled anywhere for the craving. Also refreshers

With my second I was diabetic and it was apples, granny smiths and I ate up to 10 a day, if the bowl had less than 5 in it would be sheer panic, not touched one since though, the thought makes me sick

Mine weren't really strange but with my first it was fab ice lolly's....she was born in August so was hot enough for them! And with my little boy it was bowls and bowls of coco pops :lick: which I craved for more or less the whole pregnancy!

My mum craved coal!

I craved Cornish pasties, Doctor Pepper, Chinese sweet and sour chicken.

My mate craved Ajax powder!!!! She ate it!!!

With me it was them 10p space raiders crisps any flavour, beef, pickled onion. Also ate lot of mash potato and gravy. And towards the end chicken tikka masala - this was weird as i never even liked curry!!

My mum craved cornflakes, she used to eat them by the handful out of the box!!

hugs

wondernail said:

Weird!!!

Bloody hell!:lol:

I thought I was bad.......but Ajax powder??? Surely that is poisenous?

wondernail said:
I thought I was bad.......but Ajax powder??? Surely that is poisenous?

The baby was fine....lol!!!

andrelax said:
The baby was fine....lol!!!

I bet it was very clean when it came out!!! LOL

Fingertips ND said:
My mum craved coal!

I craved coal every time! I used to eat it when I was a kid!:o I ate tons of ice cubes, crunched away day & night. Had to see the dentist eventually as I put my jaw out of place!

i craved coke and ice cubes when i was having james , could eat a ton of ice and drink gallons of coke but it mucked my kidneys up at the end of the pregnancy so was forced to stop !!! (didnt stop the ice though )
this time it was bacon to start with which is weird coz i am a veggie :eek: , and at the moment its crisps , i think its the salt i m wanting :rolleyes: but i just sit eating , good job i am at the end of it so hopefully wont put too much more weight on :lol:

I craved anything Chocolate with my first and would eat an whole chocalate fudge cake in one sitting :biggrin: With my 2nd it was menthol lyptus sweets and was on 15 packets a day when my gp told me to cut them down :Scared:

dee said:
i craved coke and ice cubes when i was having james , could eat a ton of ice and drink gallons of coke but it mucked my kidneys up at the end of the pregnancy so was forced to stop !!! (didnt stop the ice though )
this time it was bacon to start with which is weird coz i am a veggie :eek: , and at the moment its crisps , i think its the salt i m wanting :rolleyes: but i just sit eating , good job i am at the end of it so hopefully wont put too much more weight on :lol:

When are you due?

Ice pops, anything with ice or boiling hot soup ... had to be reheated two or three times as I would gip if it went off the boil :(

My freezer were full of ice pops and large litre bottles of water or juice and I would drink it as it was turning into slush ... :)

With James (my last) I craved sweet things.. but I wasnt allowed any as I had gestational diabetes.... made the craving horrendous.. lol!!!

Latest posts

Back