Pregnancy!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LJai19-x

Reaction score
Thought this thread can be for mums and mums to be :biggrin:

What are or were your pregnancy cravings?

I'm craving pickled onions, eggs and pickled monster munch!

I haven't got any cravings yet but I am very early on, I did have a craving for a pb and j sandwich earlier but thats only cause I'm a pig!!

Leanne
X

Mars drinks with my daughter (now 10), we had to keep going to the cash and carry and literally fill the fridge up. Fruit with my son ( now 6) not that strange, I completely went off garlic bread when I was pregnant with him (I love garlic bread!) the day after he was born in i had spag bol and garlic bread lol. With my third pregnancy I was sick every single day every single meal so I just ate chocolate and ended up losing weight, he was ok though he weighed 10lb 3oz when born. He's now 8 months x

I craved ice on my first, constantly sucking squash ice cubes at 2am lol!
Completely went off bacon, the taste the smell always made me sick.
Then on my second I craved raw onions & gravy.
I never liked coffee before my 2nd either.
:)
I love being pregnant I shouldn't talk about it I get broody x

Pregnancy does strange things to you :lol: I've actually gone of tea :sad:

lbrown332 - Congratulations! How far gone are you?

Pregnancy does strange things to you :lol: I've actually gone of tea :sad:

lbrown332 - Congratulations! How far gone are you?

Oh I hope I don't go off tea!! Thank you, I'm not actually too sure how far along I am, I only found out yesterday and I have a doctors appt booked for Friday so will find out then!!

Leanne
X

Cereal with my first (a boy) then anything sweet like chocolate, cakes with my second (a girl).x

I know :sad: I love tea!

SO exciting :biggrin: It's a lovely feeling apart from the morning sickness!

Haven't really had much yet, this morning was my first lot of morning sickness :( I don't like it already!!

Leanne
X

Oh no :sad: I haven't had any yet but I do feel sick all day!

How are you feeling about the pregnancy? Excited? :hug:

With my first (now 10 ) I couldn't eat enough Bombay mix and fish and white chocolate with my second (now 5 ) it was fruit pastel ice lollies. I was such a heffa after the first one but no surprising and now I can't stand white chocolate. X

jlo nails - I love bombay mix and white chocolate! :biggrin:

I could eat some bombay mix right now :eek: Yum!!!

What an interesting thread! Hormones have a lot to answer for lol

I didn't really crave anything (except sleep) when I had my first baby. I even wondered if this craving thng was just a lot of nonsense!

However, with my second, about 3 months into the pregnancy I started craving milkshakes (Nesquik banana for preference with strawberry a close second).... oh my goodness, it was really really bad!

I would go without meals and just have milkshakes, several of them (not all meals of course!)

get up in the night to make a shake

send husband out in the evening for more milk

Then one day I stopped craving them.

My second daughter was born the following day.

(My friend used to like to chew leather during her pregnancy! :O)

LJai19-x haha it had to be from holland and Barrett as there was something about the peanuts in it...I'm sitting here laughing to myself about how I used to stink the office out with fish lol.

blossom - Haha! Isn't it funny what everyone craves :lol:

I've been craving icecream the past week and I send my boyfriend to the shop to get a tub! I could eat it every day and not get sick off it!

I've never heard of anyone chewing leather before! How strange :eek:

jlo nails - Haha! I love fish and seafood! I know you can't eat seafood during pregnancy though :sad:

LJai19-x I ate seafood and I was fine, think you just have to be careful of things like oysters yuk yuk yuk my boys are very bright boys I think it's all the fish....brain food...I was just left a air head lol. X

Did you? Thats great :biggrin:

I am addicted to muscles, prawns and crab meat! I asked the midwife at my last appoitment about seafood and she said she doesn't advise that I eat seafood during my pregnancy, which I was gutted about! :sad:

Last edited:
I craved dishwashing sponges lol I actually chewed them at 1 point(never swallowed)

My mum craved nail polish, she used to put it round the opening of the bottle, leave it to set and then bite it off haha crazy woman.

We are trying for number 3 so I hope I don't get the sponge craving back :)

Nails<3 - Girl, your comment made me laugh :lol:

It's lovely to hear that your trying for a number 3 and I hope everything goes to plan :) Keep us informed!

Latest posts

Back