Pregnancy!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Leanne,

A nice warm bath but not so that you come out lobster pink, lol.

I suffered from a lot of abdominal pain early with both pregnancies and it was nothing to worry about, hopefully a nice warm bath will ease it off for you. xxx

Thanks missty, i was only asking cause of jacuzzis and i love hot baths!

Leanne
X

Ok I'm not pregnant or a women but my god I'm now craving this! :) lush!

Lol! Blue I love that you're a part of the preggers topic :) when we're all feeling fat, frumpy and rubbish you can cheer us up! I would have definitely been up for the meet in jan but a bit too close to comfort! A long way to go but I Love the Trafford centre. I'm def up for the next one :) x

Coconut water in the first trimester... I couldnt get enough!! I went off tea too. All I can taste is the tanin in it. Only 6 weeks to go!!!

I was just trying to work out who's due first and I think it's you Lozenja?
Keep us posted :) x

Ok, today I hate being pregnant!! Had the most unbelievable stomach pains ever, like period pains but soooooooooo much worse!!!!! This baby is going to make it very hard for me I think!!

Leanne
X

Oh Leanne, I had bad stomach pains early on! It's horrible!

I feel for you :hug:

With my first son, it was turkey ham,
Maltesters and cheese & chive Pringles.
I'm 38+6 weeks pregnant with my 2nd son and its turkey ham again, and New York cheese cake. x

Ok I'm totally wrong! Leely I think you're next ;) x

you're

Ok, today I hate being pregnant!! Had the most unbelievable stomach pains ever, like period pains but soooooooooo much worse!!!!! This baby is going to make it very hard for me I think!!

Leanne
X

Oh Leanne, I had bad stomach pains early on! It's horrible!

I feel for you :hug:

Thanks hun, its so bloody uncomfortable, im so glad i can work when i want to or I'd be dying at work right now!!

Leanne
X

Leanne - Your welcome! I hope the pains ease off for you soon!

Ok I'm totally wrong! Leely I think you're next ;) x

you're

I'm due in 6 days, excited and very scared. Hopefully all will go as smoothly as my first. But I don't want another big baby :( my first son was 10lb 4. I'm very fed up, tired and uncomfortable :) xx

I'm due in 6 days, excited and very scared. Hopefully all will go as smoothly as my first. But I don't want another big baby :( my first son was 10lb 4. I'm very fed up, tired and uncomfortable :) xx

Awww bless you!! Big baby indeed. Loads of luck, how exciting to finally meet your baby :) I wish I only had 6 days! I've been for physio today for spd so I'm expecting to be suffering tomorrow! Do you know what you're having?
I hope it all goes smoothly :) keep us posted!

Lol! Blue I love that you're a part of the preggers topic :) when we're all feeling fat, frumpy and rubbish you can cheer us up! I would have definitely been up for the meet in jan but a bit too close to comfort! A long way to go but I Love the Trafford centre. I'm def up for the next one :) x

No one should ever feel like that being pregnant! Even if you are as big as a space hopper while your carrying! ;) I might start going found hospitals doing women's make up and hair after they given birth before any pics are taken so you don't look rough :) and tired! X

Awww bless you!! Big baby indeed. Loads of luck, how exciting to finally meet your baby :) I wish I only had 6 days! I've been for physio today for spd so I'm expecting to be suffering tomorrow! Do you know what you're having?
I hope it all goes smoothly :) keep us posted!

I have SPD too :( it's so painful. I now can't leave the house.
I'm having a boy, already have a 20 month old boy Alfie too. My house will be full of men lol x

I'm having a boy, already have a 20 month old boy Alfie too. My house will be full of men lol x

Best wishes to all you pregnant ladies. Leely you will have a similar age gap to my two, 21 months my boy was when little girl came. Both came early though and was little babies. I so miss being pregnant so love reading these threads :) x

No one should ever feel like that being pregnant! Even if you are as big as a space hopper while your carrying! ;) I might start going found hospitals doing women's make up and hair after they given birth before any pics are taken so you don't look rough :) and tired! X

What a great idea :) x

It's grim isn't it. Physio was amazing though. I had it on my last pg but the physio's then wouldn't touch you, just recommended exercise so I wasn't expecting a lot. Their approach had completely changed now and they are hands on and will manipulate. Apparently my pelvis on one side is much higher and has moved forwards! It may have been there from baby number 1, so by the time I've got to number 3 I've been officially wonky for 12yrs! Lol.
Not long for you to go now and I hope the pain disappears quickly x

Ok got checked out by the doctor yesterday...I'm overweight:( (thanks for calling me fat doctor!) and am now 5 weeks and 1 day today :D

Had the worse morning sickness the day before yesterday though, I hope it never happens again!!

Leanne
X

I've been craving ice cream, trifles (especially triple chocolate) & mint matchmakers!! Actually, I'm not sure whether its a craving or I'm just using the pregnancy as an excuse to over indulge!
This is my 5th (and last) baby and he'll be delivered by c.section on 4th Dec xx

I'm 15 weeks. Pretty much off everything lol. Living off cereal, toast soup, jacket potatoes and ice cream haha! Had really bad sickness until last week so hoping appetite will come
Back soon xxx

Hey geeks,

Had some really bad news today, problems with my baby so the baby is no more :'( but we're not disheartened, as soon as everything sorts itself out, we'll be trying again!!

Leanne
X

Sorry to hear this.Hugs Leanne. Wishing you luck for the future and hope to see you back on this thread ❤

Aw so sorry to hear that Leanne, take care of yourself xx

Latest posts

Back