Pregnancy!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear that Leanne, hope use are ok :) xx

Thank you ladies, as soon as I'm back to normal, we are trying again! Me and my hubby have too much love to just give each other!!

Good luck with all your bundles of joy ladies, I look forward to hearing how you're all doing

Leanne
X

Oh Leanne, I'm so sorry to hear that, but what will be will be :) if you like feel free to PM me, I went through a similar thing earlier on in the year. You sound like such a saint! x

Leanne so sorry for you both..hugs and more hugs...

Done two HPT and negative ...craving cheese and onion,pickles ,salt and vinger anything.....

Its a pretty high chance unfortunately! Happened to us too and 2nd try all is good! 5 weeks to go. Its crazy how long you try and prevent it from happening only to find out its harder than you think! Big hugs xxx

Ops that was for Leanne....

First pregnancy I craved soap powder, talcum powder or radox. As long as it was powdery I had to have it
Obviously I didn't eat it but would just sit there for hours smelling and playing with it. Then second trimester was strawberries
Third trimester bacon sandwiches at 2am onward never before!!

2nd pregnancy was fruit pastel ice lollies.
Third pregnancy was alcohol (I don't drink) second trimester Haagen das sorbet and third trimester noodles and boiled egg with black currant Capri sun.

Each pregnancy was wracked with severe morning sickness I couldn't keep nothing down till around four and half months .. Lost a lot of weight !!! Was admitted into hospital for severe dehydration.

I hated being pregnant just because the morning sickness was that bad and relentless . My last pregnancy being in the bath made me vomit
The smell the feel of water just had me gagging!!!

Weird right?!!!
Lol

Thank you ladies, as soon as I'm back to normal, we are trying again! Me and my hubby have too much love to just give each other!!

Good luck with all your bundles of joy ladies, I look forward to hearing how you're all doing

Leanne
X

So sorry to hear your news Leanne. Stay strong, hope you are resting up xx

Its a pretty high chance unfortunately! Happened to us too and 2nd try all is good! 5 weeks to go. Its crazy how long you try and prevent it from happening only to find out its harder than you think! Big hugs xxx

Absolutely! Sorry to hear your sad news Leanne. Also happened to us :( but we have 2 children and 12 wks to go with number 3. At least you know you can actually fall pregnant, sometimes its just not meant be. Loads of luck with all your practising I'm sure you'll be throwing up again in no time! :) xx

So sorry to hear your news. You sound such a positive person and wish you all the best. I'm sure you will become a great mummy very soon x x x x x

Bless all of you and your incredibly kind hearts!

I'm feeling so much better than I have been recently, now feeling happy about it, I think its all because I have no tears left!

I've got a few lovely friends making sure I'm ok, one of them gave me a lovely bunch of flowers (pink lilies and cabbage type flowers (sounds weird but look lovely!)) and another friend who gave me a little package of yankee candles, a face mask and cucumber eye patches.

My hubby's looking after me so well as well, I don't feel like I've deserved it but I feel truly thankful for everyones well wishes!

Good luck to all you ladies and I hope you all have more luck than me.

Leanne
X

I kinda craved chips and curry sauce but think this was more as an excuse cos I love the stuff!!!!
BUT I did have a "weird craving" that I didn't realise was a craving til I was giving birth...... I would have 3 white flannels all washed in asda cheapest soap then washed out so was only a hint of it in it then I would freeze them, so before I went to bed I would chew them and also kept keep me cool, I didn't realise this was a craving til I was in middle of giving birth and I had to have my mum make it for me so while pushing I was chewing it!!! Luckily I only had to push for 10 mins and the midwife asked why I had to have that I didn't no!!!!! Was only in the last trimester I had to do this though lol xxx

I'm 15 weeks. Pretty much off everything lol. Living off cereal, toast soup, jacket potatoes and ice cream haha! Had really bad sickness until last week so hoping appetite will come
Back soon xxx

I was the same as this last week, could only eat toast and ice cream and the sickness feeling and being sick was horrible, luckily it's passed and I'm back to eating ok now x

Ive just found out i am and its a total total shock what is the best things for morning sickness ? Im really panicking as already feel nauseous and working alot of hours especially with christmas coming up etc :-( so so scared . Ps how has people coped being self emplyed before ? X

Ive just found out i am and its a total total shock what is the best things for morning sickness ? Im really panicking as already feel nauseous and working alot of hours especially with christmas coming up etc :-( so so scared . Ps how has people coped being self emplyed before ? X

Congratulations!! I had hardly any morning sickness but when I did I found nibbling on sponge fingers (those crunchy sponges you put in the bottom of trifle) really helped. They say ginger nuts help too. I also drank hot peppermint cordial which I'm convinced kept any sickness at bay. Good luck and I'm sure well be reading about your cravings soon ;) xx

Thanks for reply all advice much appreciated . Came to terms with it just hasn't sunk in yet needed to rearrange a few clients with advice of friends and family as was doing over 10 hour days each day this week and should really take it easy . At doctors next week working out dates think im around 6 weeks xx :)

Congrats loupoppy, If the sickness gets too much please talk to your doctor about it. I was sick upto 12 times a day at my worst wand my GP was a godsend. X

I found eating small regular meals helped ward off the sickness I tried to eat when I felt sick and this usually worked congrats on the news !

Just been for my 20 weeks scan and found out we are having a boy! Don't know how DD will take the news she's adamant that we are having a girl, lol. At least there is plenty of time for her to come round. x

Latest posts

Back