Present Help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fingertips ND

Brand New Mummy Geek
Reaction score
Ok it's Chris' birthday whilst we are away and he really wants a BBQ so as I know nothing about BBQ's can anyone tell me which sounds like a better deal:

http://www.homebase.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=20001&langId=-1&catalogId=4551&productId=238975&Trail=C$cip=37730>C$cip=37546>C$cip=37551&categoryId=37551

http://www.johnlewis.com/Garden/Outdoor+Dining/Outdoor+Dining+/Barbecues/230195840/Product.aspx

ALSO

I want to buy him a little something to open whilst were away but can't think of anything that is nice but not too expensive....any ideas???

definitely the Homebase one IMO, it has a bigger grill and also the side burner, the food warmer and condiment shelf would sell it for me :wink2: gas is so much easier than coals too.

for the other gift... how about a nice silver necklace?

He won't wear jewellery for some reason!!

He is an awkward bugger.

definitely the homebase one it looks so much nicer too,
and as for the little gift.... how about some sausages to go with it lol sorry only jokin :lol: is he into reading? cos you could get him a nice book? whats he into?

Fingertips ND said:
He won't wear jewellery for some reason!!

He is an awkward bugger.

Lol!! Is he a gadget man? The gadget store has plenty of toys for boys. I was thinking of getting Andrew a remote control that is activated by his voice only. That way he get to control what we watch.... for a change! lol:wink2:

andrelax said:
Lol!! Is he a gadget man? The gadget store has plenty of toys for boys. I was thinking of getting Andrew a remote control that is activated by his voice only. That way he get to control what we watch.... for a change! lol:wink2:
oh i could do with one of them remote's for ME :green:

he doesn't really have any hobbies as such!

i just wanted one small item that was a bit special but not too expensive!

he is really awkward - but then most men are to buy for aren't they!

What does he like you to do for him....if you know you kbnow what I mean:wink2: ? Then (and I know this has been done before) you could make up some gift vouchers that say you will do this "x" amount of times..... when ever he wants. xx

LMAO - we live together now, all that has gone out the window!!

We once went away on hols for my hubbies birthday ans so he had something to open, I bought him cufflinks and hankechiefs that had "daddy" embroidered on them from my daughter.

I'm so sorry I can't help with the gift, but I love th irony that you are buying Chris a BBQ!!!!!

does he carry cash in his wallet or in his pocket? how about a silver money clip?

Or....a watch.....or.........a lighter (does he smoke?)....

im i on the right track...your wanting something small... sentimental.....and not too expensive? hmmmmmm i will get my thinking cap on....

Sassy Hassy said:
I'm so sorry I can't help with the gift, but I love th irony that you are buying Chris a BBQ!!!!!

OMG I never even realised!

I am wetting myself laughing now!

Latest posts

Back