presents for your clients

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

niksaki

Reaction score
Wondering do any of you geeks get your clients anything for chrissy? or even a christmas discount..anything?? and is it for all your clients or just some? lol i would like to get each of them 'something' small not sure what though..? any suggestions?
ta! Nic

As I'm new to the salon me and the hairdresser are sending a crimbo card with a £5 gift voucher in to be used from January.

I'm going to be giving out small boxes of gourmet chocolate for x-mas. Just one or two pieces but with a nice box and my logo i think it'll be a nice classy treat.

don't spend too much money! i have sent each customer a card and in it i have put a discount voucher in to be used in january. this will encourage them to come back when they are skint in the new yr!!

I used to do discount vouchers but decided it was costing me too much money in the long run.

Now I buy a box of Mini Scentsations and hang them from the Christmas tree in the salon with curling ribbon. Each client gets to take a present from the tree at each appointment in December :D

This year I'm giving away Gingerbread scentsations and the salon smells lovely :lol:

I am also giving out mini sensations, mini SolarOils and AHA cuticle eraser sample size, but to my loyal costumers I will also be sending a card with a voucher for january... also because my prices will go up and, so I can avoid the initial complaint from costumers.

For my regular clients i have bought them each a Creative tiny take along pack. Im hoping this will also lead to retail sales when they run out ;) x

I Have Pens With My Salon Name & Phone Number Printed On Them, In Pretty Silver Boxes & All Curled With Ribbon.

I Have Pens With My Salon Name & Phone Number Printed On Them, In Pretty Silver Boxes & All Curled With Ribbon.

wow. isn't that expensive?

How much are you guys budgeting for client xmas gifts?

The Pens Including Boxes, ( I Supplied The Ribbon) Cost Me Approx £1.25 Each.

The Pens Including Boxes, ( I Supplied The Ribbon) Cost Me Approx £1.25 Each.

Oh this is an excellent idea i wonder if there is anywhere in australia that do something like this lol

Wondering do any of you geeks get your clients anything for chrissy? or even a christmas discount..anything?? and is it for all your clients or just some? lol i would like to get each of them 'something' small not sure what though..? any suggestions?
ta! Nic

yes i usually give my clents a small present, usually a small solar oil a white block and a file. i hope this trys to educate them to look after their enhancements and to use their solar oil often.

I have Body Shop exfoliating gloves for all mine. At 3.50 each its not cheap but it lets them know they are appreciated and all my clients are exellent tippers so they practically buy them themselves.

.......I am thinking too for mini Solar oil....

I give all my clients a £5 of voucher in their cards for appointments in January.

As I abandon my ladies for 3 weeks while I lye on the beach all over Crimbo, so if they have had a bad time with their nails, they dont end up paying for me giving them 3 week appointments! This makes sure they stay with me.

Most of them are fine though, they only have a few minor trauma's...... I fell over, slaughtered, and lost a nail!

xx

Latest posts

Back