Priceless

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bo

Reaction score
My four year old granddaughter, she chose everything herself. Oh, the years of fun to come.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 459
Had trouble loading two pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 403
What fun!!! She reminds me of someone!!! lol

Be careful or that nancysyd will be after you for putting her into great danger!! Lol. xxx

Last edited:
What fun!!! She reminds me of someone!!! lol

Be careful or that Shedunlop will be after you for putting her into great danger!! So incredibly silly. xxx

Lol. Cute photo of your granddaughter Bo. My 4.5 year old son loves having his nails stamped and painted too.

Yes, we can all recognize that gleam in her eye!

My 6 yr old niece, loves coming to Auntie Fiona's for polish & nail art!! & so decisive too, knows exactly what she wants!
Reminds me of me with my Aunt, when I was little. She always said, " Fiona, don't bite your nails & I will paint them". So I didn't & every visit she painted them. I was 5 then & now I am 45!! Lol :D

My 6 yr old niece, loves coming to Auntie Fiona's for polish & nail art!! & so decisive too, knows exactly what she wants!
Reminds me of me with my Aunt, when I was little. She always said, " Fiona, don't bite your nails & I will paint them". So I didn't & every visit she painted them. I was 5 then & now I am 45!! Lol :D

Amazing you survived according to some. :biggrin:

So sweet!

I have 2 girls who are 7 and 3.5 and they love coming to mummy's salon to have their nails done. But only if they don't bite their nails.

My son bites his nails terribly, but he doesn't want his nails painted so I can't use this as a threat. Next idea ......

I had an 11 year old come to salon last week for a half term treat from her mum. She had pink polish with purple spots and a konad stamp and Swarovski crystal on her thumbs. She was sooo happy it made my day.

I use to paint my sons when he came to the salon always had to be blue though! And now my niece loves having hers done

My four year old granddaughter, she chose everything herself. Oh, the years of fun to come.

Lovely pics, so adorable and I think we have a nail tech in the making lol

And

My friends son used to bite his nails, he really wanted m&m water decals so we said if he didn't bite his nails for 2 weeks I would do them, well he didn't bite them and on Sunday I did a couple of m&m nails, he loved them and they survived his 5 days at butlins this half term.

Hopefully he won't start again. His mum was delighted and ok'd it. :)

So sweet!

I have 2 girls who are 7 and 3.5 and they love coming to mummy's salon to have their nails done. But only if they don't bite their nails.

My son bites his nails terribly, but he doesn't want his nails painted so I can't use this as a threat. Next idea ......

If he continues to bite them you will paint them in pink polish when he is asleep... & hide every bottle of polish remover from him so he will be forced to go to school with princess nails lol x

If he continues to bite them you will paint them in pink polish when he is asleep... & hide every bottle of polish remover from him so he will be forced to go to school with princess nails lol x

Made me chuckle :)

Here's Pearl my nearly 3 year old yesterday. Mummy I NEED my aaails done!!!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361690946.984022.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361690946.984022.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 145
My daughter and granddaughter after I had done their nails : )ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361699350.567990.jpg

My Matilda has just turned 3 and whilst she loves having her nails done she much prefers to do mine! I love the way she holds my hand and brush bless her!

I have my two eldest and my nieces in for treats a lot. They love it and I get extra mummy and aunty points xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361700657.382429.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361700657.382429.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 76
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361700737.184105.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361700737.184105.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 72
This is so cute! they all look beautiful

My 5 year old daughter with her 'rockstars'

qunazetu.jpg

Latest posts

Back