Pro Impressions - Natural Well Less Tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does anyone know if these tips are similar to the 'performance tips' from CND?

If a tip is natural in color, where it is adhered will show through to a certain degree when using a transparent color acrylic or gel, ..........
so in fact these tips may need to be buffed in on some nails/nailplates/nailbeds, it's really up to you what end look you want.

Well-less tips only mean you can place them where you want without a well making this decision for you.

Are these similar to the edge competition tips I have at home havent used them yet as they have no curve and are flat does this matter can i build the apex with product and use a flat tip??:confused:

Are these similar to the edge competition tips I have at home havent used them yet as they have no curve and are flat does this matter can i build the apex with product and use a flat tip??:confused:

Edge Competition tips are well less so as Nailzoo said you can place them on the nail without the "stop" of a well.

Not sure what you mean by flat as my competition tips are very curved and have a deep smile line.

does anyone know if these tips are similar to the 'performance tips' from CND?
yes thats right - except the cnd ones have been pre etched for you

Latest posts

Back