Pro Impressions Tips?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natalie_

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm making my list out for Pro Beauty North and was wondering which Pro Impressions tips you all use?
Advance Deep Smile
Advance French/Natural Smile
or Advance Competition Smile?

Helpp :) and also Natural or White?xx

Hi Natalie,

I used advance natural smile line in clear and natural tips for years for my acrylic and gel nails. Brilliant product never had any problems

J xx

Picked up some pro impressions tips at the show myself today. Everyone raves about them so wanted to try. I got natural and clear advance smile and the clear stilettos. £14.99 a box or 3 for £40! Bargain!! ;)
Round 2 tomorrow :) :) :)

Picked up some pro impressions tips at the show myself today. Everyone raves about them so wanted to try. I got natural and clear advance smile and the clear stilettos. £14.99 a box or 3 for £40! Bargain!! ;)
Round 2 tomorrow :) :) :)

Ah wow! I'm going to Pro Beauty North in a few weeks so want to pick some up there! How many do you get in a box?

Think I'll go with Advance smile natural, french and possibly clear if they have a offer there! :) xx

I use advance competition white and natural. They are no well so can be placed anywhere on the nail and have a really nice smile line. I would never use any other tips!!

Think you get 150 in a box Hun xx

Ah wow! I'm going to Pro Beauty North in a few weeks so want to pick some up there! How many do you get in a box?

Think I'll go with Advance smile natural, french and possibly clear if they have a offer there! :) xx

500 per box!! I'm swimming in nail tips lol!!

500 per box!! I'm swimming in nail tips lol!!

Bargain they were I only needed refills 6,7,5,8 got a whole new box for the same price!

Advance natural smile are my absolute favourite!!! xx

Latest posts

Back