Pro Impressions well less tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Emmsybabes~

Reaction score
Hi all,
I am just about to order some pro impressions advanced tips to try...
am only gunna order the 100pks, and I am going to get white and natural,
Have any of you got photo's of the normal smile and the deep smile, so I can compare ?

I am presuming I am best to go for the normal smile, as not many clients would want the comp look lol..(and they don't have comp nails to begin with !)

If no pictures can anyone tell me is the deep smile similar to the ezflow deep smile ones ? Because I will never use these so I know not to bother getting those ones...

Thankyou xx

Change of plan !!!
the site keeps logging me in as Diva nailz...
Its giving me the address and phone number etc... of whoever diva nailz is :eek:

I thought at first it was a random address to show me where to add my own.... (I hadn't actually logged in at this point or anything, I had just added items to the cart, and was about to pay)

So anyway I then logged in, had a password reminder sent to my email account....logged in properly put my name and adress...went to the cart again, and yet again it has added this Diva nailz's details .....

How very strange ????????

has anyone had anything like this before ....its totally weird !

I am going to phone them tomorrow ...

Lol, Thats me, I just placed an order, they must be having problems, whoops... My order went through ok.
Claire x

I have been able to order the proimpressions tips fine Emms (thank to Lyndsays recommendation). I would say go for the normal smile, they are still quite deep but not as much as the ezflow ones.

I havent ordered any of the deeper smile ones but do feel they wouldnt get used.

I use these tips and they are fab.The service is also very good and propmt posting.
I go for the normal smile not the deeper one as these are the most popular.
The deeper smile is very similar to the ezflow tips.
The problems you are having must be a blip :lol: because I've never had a problem with them.
hth
:hug:

Hi You will love the tips.. so good to use, no blending there great.. You will never look back give them a go... xx

I use the pro impress all the time....I have the normal ones, i use them on about 95% of clients...

Lol, Thats me, I just placed an order, they must be having problems, whoops... My order went through ok.
Claire x
Ooooo blimey lol...
well luckily I only got your address and contact details lol...no bank details :green:
I even googled you to see if you were a real person lol, I thought I was going mad :lol:

I'll try again now see if its ok, maybe we were ordering at exactly the same time or something.... it is odd though ??

Thankyou girls, normal smile it is xxxxxxxx
]
Its still happening !!!!!
I have just took a screen shot.... I logged in and now its giving me my name with your details :eek:
I have tried to put my own details in twice...they are there along with yours claire, yet I select My own adress, click continue, and it automaticly changes back to yours :grr:

Lol I think I will have to just leave it here now and give them a call tomorrow...

How freaky though, I know geek is a busy site but whats the chances of this happening lol xx

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back