Problems with Le Chat Gel Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cazzzy

Reaction score
hi
like i have said, done nail course at home passed with a pass mark,but having real bad problems, doing nails just on friends at the moment. As nails some times stay on for one to two in-fills,but some times come of after just a couple of days or might last a week.
This has happened in both parts with the same people so it cant be down to them, i think it is me i seem to get gel too close to their skin. How can i get over this? It looks fine before i put it under uv but when it comes out its over there skin. I file it away before using last coat of gel to seal but not to much luck. Im using le chat system can some one help or is there any one near east sussex eastbourne who gives one to one lessons just so i can see if i am doing this right? Not one to give up as put over a year into this and find it really relaxing as i am disabled. please help.

If it's getting on the skin you will get lifting. It could also cause problems further down the line due to over exposure.

Are you doing the whole hand and then curing or do you freeze cure each finger one at time? If you freeze cure for 10 seconds or so, then this will stop the gel running in to the side walls.

I don't use Le Chat, so don't know how self-levelling it is but found doing this helped enormously with my system. HTH

Try running around the cuticle walls with a cocktail stick before you go into the lamp. Was tought this trick by Bio Sculpture trainer and it makes a massive difference.

Did you train with Le Chat?

I would get in touch with your trainingcompany. They should be able to help you with this. Mine offers the change of free trainingnights after your course is over. So you can discus the problems you run into.

Minette

no did not train in le chat
no disrespect intended... but how do you expect to get the most out of the system if you didn't take a class with an educator?

You really need to phone the girls up at Le Chat in Norwich 01603 433833, you could do with some help and advise, it's a very easy system to work with, I did my training with them over a year ago now, its always best to have some training when using a new product so you could go on a conversion course to ensure you are using it properly and get certificated to use the product also

You really need to phone the girls up at Le Chat in Norwich 01603 433833, you could do with some help and advise, it's a very easy system to work with, I did my training with them over a year ago now, its always best to have some training when using a new product so you could go on a conversion course to ensure you are using it properly and get certificated to use the product also
Hi Maisie

I also trained with Le chat @ Norwich. Have you tried the Popits with the Le chat product yet?

If so can you tell me if it is easier/quicker?

Thanks

Nicky

Try running around the cuticle walls with a cocktail stick before you go into the lamp. Was tought this trick by Bio Sculpture trainer and it makes a massive difference.

how do you do this without stabbing the client? sounds like it could be a real handy tip!

has anyone used the popits with Le Chat?

If so please let me no how you got on.
Nicky

No havent tried using Le Chat Gel with the popits yet, maybe try after xmas

Latest posts

Back