Problems with NSI and orders?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waxcetera

Reaction score
Does anyone else have problems with NSI and their actual orders?

I've ordered from them 3 times now, not been qualified that long, now you're talking a couple hundred quid at least per order.

First order, had an item broken when it got here, 2nd, had an item missing, 3rd one arrived today, 1 wrong item sent and also THE main item I wanted, was out of stock. I rang and was told they'd send the correct item and a returns envelope, but the out of stock item, they'd put that amount on my account as a credit, no offer of a refund.

Are they normally like this? They do rectify problems, but every order has a problem.

I'm stuck now, as the main item I needed was nail tip cutters. The ones I got from them bust apart the other day, and I thought I'd order the same ones from NSI hoping it was a one off and they'd be here today anyway, as I have a client tomorrow. So I waited in for the parcel and they weren't in it. It was then too late to get to a local store to buy more. I'm going to have to try and jig these about for tomorrow, not very professional.

Not terribly happy with their service at the minute.

Wow, I'm shocked by what your saying.

I'm in Australia, I use NSI and I get nothing but the best products and best service.

I would be contacting HQ and letting them know that one of their distributors is giving their product a bad name, cause I'm sure HQ would not be very happy and will do anything they can to help you.

But in saying all this you must remember the people on the other end are only human after all and us mere mortals do make mistakes:)

You say that products arrived broken, well I don't know if I would fully blame NSI for this, I have seen first hand how my Aussie postal service treats our mail/packages and it has a lot to be desired, so it is more than likely that it was the postal service who dropped or did something of force that broke the product, not NSI.
NSI or any company are not going to send out broken products, there good reputation is worth more than that.
And even the best made products sometimes have a bad batch and maybe this is what happened with the clippers.
In regards to the credit, yes this is normal from what I have come across with my own orders with them, so now you just go and order it again and you have your credit sitting there waiting.

There could be a million reasons why your orders have been a bit messed up, from a new staff member on the first day on the job who doesn't know product from product to simple human error as humans do make mistakes and often.

Just ring HQ and I'm sure they will sort it all out for you.
NSI IMO, have great products and are a great company and they offer great education and great service, I have never had a problem with them yet.

Good luck in sorting it out, let us know how you go:)

Firstly i'm sorry you've been having problems,I've been using NSI for a long time, and they have only once sent the wrong item, i phoned them and they were really helpful and apologetic, got the right item the very next day. I agree with Wooshka, it could be down to many reasons, but i've always found them really helpful, and i love their products.

If your tip cutters are not working hun, try som nail clippers - cut one side to the centre, then the other side to the centre, that should work without leaving pressure marks on the tip. This is how Gina Wallace does it on my training DVD :)

I don't have any tip cutters at the moment so I use nail clippers and they work fine.
Don't stess over the cutter issue, just let your client/s know that your cutter broke and your in the process of replacing them and use clippers in between time.

I hope you have managed to sort all your order issues out since your first post, don't leave too much time before you do something.

the 'wrongly' sent item arrived today, by special delivery, with a returns envelope, so as I say, they do rectify the problems quickly enough.

It's the NSI in Manchester, so arent' they their HQ?

I love NSI products, just get a bit discouraged having to ring them every time I receive an order.

Hi, yeah Ive had issues with NSI aswell i ordered a few foot files and 1 of them was out of stock and they said it would follow asap so 2 weeks passed and nothing so i called up asking for it and the girl was like what was it so i told her she said she would have it shipped as they were now in stock only 2 receive the wrong 1 i then called up and said you have sent the wrong item she said well you've left it a while to call said i only received it last week she told me i would have to post it back so i ended up just saying forget it i will keep it but no offer of a refund for the little extra i paid. I do love NSI though and they are pretty quick at delivering.

It says on their website that if something is out of stock that it will be back ordered. The only problems I had were a wrong nail polish was sent and when I checked on the website its their mistake, they had (and maybe still have) the wrong item number going into the basket. The other one was a nail polish that was out of stock, not a problem since I knew it would be sent, but I waited about a month for it. Oh, and despite claiming all the sparitual polishes are 3-free, one I recieved a couple of weeks was obvioulsy quite old, cos it only said dpb free on the bottle unlike the others. Maybe not a biggy but they say they are 3-free and thats what I expect to get, and it would cause problems for me from clients who I retail to, who buy the sparitual polishes from me specifically because they are 3-free.

But on the whole I love nsi, free postage over £25 excl VAT and next day delivery if you order before midday.

i like nsi coz of the low order value for free delivery but i have had problems with the customer service there too!! i was called a liar (actual words) and then they had to back track when i was proved right and believe it or not it was over a £5 pack of files!!!
now i only order from them direct if i HAVE NO OTHER OPTION and prefer to use alan howard> they are great coz can normally get me in what i want if they dont already stock it!!

The customer service girl from the manchester one is awful at her job.

I have experienced so many problems with Nsi over scanning items over charging. Check your receipts.

Also they take your money for the order items are out of stock they only send if you remind them which reminds me i placed an order 7wks ago and some items have still not been sent or refunded.

The products are great but the customer service at Manchester is terrible.

oh dear, its not boding well doing my conversion with nsi :( If Manchester are UK's HQ who do you 'mention' it too?

I think you would have to ask to talk to someone higher. I called up the other day to ask when the polish pro would be available and how much it would be and she just said I dont know. She really does need reporting Im sure were all talking about the same girl as I get the sameone everytime I call up.

I think you would have to ask to talk to someone higher. I called up the other day to ask when the polish pro would be available and how much it would be and she just said I dont know. She really does need reporting Im sure were all talking about the same girl as I get the sameone everytime I call up.

I have only recently started using NSI gels and have found the orders perfect. I recently called them and they were really helpful and very informative, not sure what office it was but number is 0500 131 009, is this the same nubmer that you called? if not give it a try sometime, I have done my orders through them also.
:)

Best to get her name first as it would be horrible for the wrong person to get in trouble.
I have found NSI really helpful in the past, recently not quite so good, but you cant judge a company on just one or two "bad apples"

I know the name of this times order, not sure if it was same person on previous two.

do you know what, I have ordered with NSI for two years and never ever had a problem.

I always fine them polite, efficient and helpful. They are happy to help if i have an issue and the one and only time i ordered something out of stock, they didnt charge me, just said it was out of stock.

oh that is such a shame you are having problems, i normally find them a delight to order with.

Latest posts

Back