product chemistry

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyUK

Reaction score
i love to know all the chemistry behind the work i do and i know i should have got doug schoons book ages ago...will be ordering it today! what does everyone think of it and are there any others dealing so indepth with the chemistry ? I have loads of nail tech books but all are pretty basic in this respect.

TracyUK said:
i love to know all the chemistry behind the work i do and i know i should have got doug schoons book ages ago...will be ordering it today! what does everyone think of it and are there any others dealing so indepth with the chemistry ? I have loads of nail tech books but all are pretty basic in this respect.
Hiya,
Doug Schoons book is fab...............it goes into the chemisrty, but not too complicated so its easy to understand..........you dont really need any other books regarding chemistry and product knowledge as this is sufficient.
Amanda

Dougs book is all you will need..............its all in there and easy to understand........
A must have in my oppinion..............

TracyUK said:
Doug's book is 'da bomb! Very well laid out, and easy to follow, I make all my students- Cosmetology and Nail Technology- read it before doing nails!!

I have to say i've been looking to get this book as very interested in all the chemistry side of Nails. I was put off as thought it would be too indepth to understand and take in, but after reading previous threads i will definately get this one.

talented talons said:
I have to say i've been looking to get this book as very interested in all the chemistry side of Nails. I was put off as thought it would be too indepth to understand and take in, but after reading previous threads i will definately get this one.

I was put off reading this book too for the same reasons but I bought it at Olympia and read it cover to cover the next day. Its a brill book and so well written that even I could understand it lol. Have to say I have now read it quite a few times in bite-size chunks to take in all that wonderful info.

Shaza :)

i'm not sure if the man himself will b over for the september nails show at excell, he was last year.
mayb g.m.geek will let us know.
if he is, make sure you all catch one of his seminars, they are amazing!
liza xx

Never heard of this book, but it sounds like i must have it, who is it and whats it called?!?!

cheers
JMo.x

Nail structure & product chemistry by douglas d schoon.
just type it on your internet search engine there are plenty of websites you can get it from.
it is excellent and after you have read it once you will read it over again.
it is not a complicated book either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back