Product Remover

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucy-Jayne

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

Just after a bit of advice re soaking off with Designer Nails product remover.

All going well, you should have a set of nails off in what 20 mins? 30 max? In the last few weeks, I've soaked off a few sets (that I've done) that have taken me just over an hour with the above remover.

Usually I have no problems, but it's getting a bit ridiculous. Thinking it might just be the remover ( that I've used for the past few years). I ordered a new 5l bottle and am still having the same problems.

I've tried soaking in my normal soaking machine, in a bowl sat in a bowl of hot water and the tin foil method. And nothing! This stuff isn't budging! Well, eventually it is.

Anyone else having any problems with it?

Do you thin down the nails first ?

I find that if you thin them down and then soak in dishes which are sitting in hot water they take 20-30 minutes. HTH

Last edited:
:) Soak cotton wool in the remover place over the nail then wrap tin foil around the nail, the heat produced from your fingers helps the solution to work quicker, (although you do look like a chickin ready for the oven)

:) Soak cotton wool in the remover place over the nail then wrap tin foil around the nail, the heat produced from your fingers helps the solution to work quicker, (although you do look like a chickin ready for the oven)

As I put in my post above, I do this already. It's only a recent problem.

Adele, I file as well and still it's not coming off in the normal times.

What I'm asking is if anyone has the same problem - just wondering if there could be a problem with the remover?? Has anyone experienced problems?

Hope nobody minds me bumping this up so I get a few more replies from Week Geeks! (Sunday's are always dead!)

call your distributor and ask them if something changed in the product, sometimes they know.

Latest posts

Back